What colors do you wear a lot?

I wear a lot of dark colors. I like how I look in dark colors and dark colors go with everything. Mainly dark blue, black, dark purple, and dark brown. Occasionally red or grey. I never realized this until my sister and I were packing for Europe and she saw the clothes I picked out. She just said my wardrobe is very macabre.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in love with dark colors. The whole gothic look intrigues me so I'm trying to put together outfits that give off that vibe lately. Lighter pastel colors are pretty as well. Darker colors like blue and purple are my go to. It really depends on my mood, I say i'm versatile.

What Guys Said 24

• i wear a lot of blue. it's my favorite color and i also think it looks good on me

• Black red and white

• Blue and black are the most common. Some burgundy is mixed in too.

• Black and Blue are the most common colors of my clothes. I think they look pretty good on me.

• I am usually in darker colours as well

• I wear mostly black, blue and red. I own several checkered long sleeve shirts in those three colors. Same for my briefs as well 😅

• Typically either blue in any shade or black. I have like only 1 yellow shirt and brown shoes but the rest is usually either blue or black except for the pics on some of my t shirts

I used to actually wear Polos more common and I had one or two in every color just about even pink. But since then my wardrobe has just prety much turned basic

• Black, grey, beige.

At work it'll be super bright in your face neon green or bright ass orange shirts. I'm in construction so I sort of have to.

• Black, grey and white

• This is going to sound stupid, but earth tones. If not that then I wear plain tees and gym shorts a lot.

• Black, Blue, red

• I wear a lot of dark colors cuz I just like it, and people leave me alone which is also the reason I like to wear dark clothing 😁

• Blue (light, navy and blue)
    White
    Grey
    Burgundy

• A lot of blacks because heavy metal
    Lots of reds
    Oddly a lot of green and natural colors

• I mostly wear black, grey and navy blue, tbh.

• Gray.

• Green and beige.

• I have one red shirt and grey shirt. Everything else is black.

• I am usually wearing red and blue colors.

• Black, lots of black

• i wear everything from the basic black blue and gray to the highlighter green and pink

• I am a guy i don't know/care what i wear.

• Black, blue, grey.
    I hate red, brown, purple, yellow (I can't STAND THAT COLOUR MAKES ME SICK).

• Black
    Blue
    Red

What Girls Said 26

• I am similar to you, I like the dark colours too. I wear a lot of black, navy blue, deep reds. I'll wear some shades of green, but nothing too bright. I like the neutrals :-)

• Like most areas of my life, I have so many different tastes! I wear all sorts of colours, and they can change dramatically from day to day. My favourites with always be blue (especially turquoise), any shade of purple, and classic black.

• darkish colors like black/ dark blue / grey/ khaki

• I usually wear blue, black and white. There's not a specific reason for it. But I'm trying to change the way I dress, maybe I will change the colors too.

• Hmm black, grey, pastel pink & purple, navy, beige, red & white ~ that's basically it :P

• Black, navy blue, white, dark green

• All black everything 💀

• Black and blue, with a dash of grey. Literally all I ever wear

• red. also like Other_Tommy said, whatever's clean and comfy (but will those colors Match and i don't wear socks and high waters? well... let's just say i look like a track runner made out with Mr. Miyagi)

• Bright blue and purple, and black.

• Blue and purple

• Black and white... I like bright colours but black and white just makes me happy...

• pink (all kinds of shades) + grey

• Black, grey and navy. I'm not boring.

• Black, white and pink.
    Pink, pink and more pink.
    I think I might have a problem...

• Light coral pink
    Grey
    White
    Burgundy

• I like to wear white combined with almost any color. I just avoid pastels.

Hmm, I know a female friend who almost always wears pastel and white clothes only. Even her underwear is either pastel blue or white.

@SpecJack It has many disadvantages. It requires extra care because it gets dirty easily, the clothes can be translucent even if they're not wet and they have to be washed with a specific detergent. But I'll live.

Yeah 😂

• Grey, black and red/pinks.

• Green, black, and burgandy

• Mostly black or anything that is dark

• Mixture of dark and light colors

• Dark colours too

• Blue, black and white are my colors

• Medium really.

• Pink, so so so much which is weird because i never thought im that girly!

• Black

...