If they are not cute at all?

can you find a girl/guy with an amazing personality attractive if they are not cute at all?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• When I like someone I automatically find her cute even if I didn't find her cute before I started liking her. So yes, it could happen.

There was this girl I was in love with years ago and I thought she was beautiful but once I fell out of love I also didn't find her interesting physically anymore. Being in love is a lot like permanent beer goggles...

1|0
    0|0
    • Loveeee the permanent beer goggles part. (:

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe not right away. I have been attracted to women others have thought me crazy for though. Everyone has their own opinions on what is attractive. I have found that, for me at least, when the emotional connection grows, the physical attraction grows as well. So while they may not have the best looks ever, they can become the most beautiful person to someone they share a deep connection with. First impressions often are based greatly on looks, so people may not give those without them as much chance as someone they find more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I'll tell you one thing. I've hungout with girls that were very attractive thinking they would be fun and have a great personality. 2 minutes in to having just a simple conversation and she's swearing like a sailor and talking about sex and being a dirty girl...-_- MAJOR TURNOFF! Don't get me wrong there's girls that are attractive and have awesome personalities but having a bad personality can really make a girl unattractive.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can be attracted to just their personality, but that physical attraction won't be there if I don't feel it. Personality is very important, but, at least for me, personality can't replace physical attraction. So, I'd say no, not really. I may lower my standards a bit on looks, but if I feel no physical attraction, then I'm not going to find them attractive, I'll just find them to be a great person

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe not if they are completely homely, but I have to say there were a couple of guys who I didn't even acknowledge as attractive until I got to know them, and then they became all the more attractive to me, so it COULD be possible, though I have not experienced it truly.

0|0
    0|0