Tips on how to grow my bust bigger naturally?

Hello guys (and girls),

I have a problem for years. I am kinda flat chested for so long and I would like to know how to make them bigger naturally. I would look better when I cosplay. I have heard about massaging them with brute force just like in bust enhancing salons, but that is too painful. It is hard to find fenugreek capsules in my town. Other than these 2 solutions, I cannot find any. Please feel free to suggest a good remedy to make busts bigger.

Cheers,

Vera

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. Do push up, it will strengthen your chest muscle eventually I will grow.
    2. Eat more foods like:Dairy products, such as cheese and yogurt, Fruits such as apples, cherries, peaches, strawberries, and raspberries , Vegetables such as beets, carrots, and cucumbers, Grains such as rice, barley, and wheat, Beverages such as red wine, white wine, black tea, and green tea, Nuts such as pistachios, walnuts, cashews, and chestnuts.
    3. Don't take any pills for it because mostly a scam
    4. Have patience, your breast tissues only can grow that much in a month
    5. Do massage? I don't really know any of it but you could give it a try.
    6. You probably didn't read this at all so to No.7
    7. Most important : Get on some weight, drink more milk and make sure you take some bread/cookies before drinking too much milk because you might stomach cramps.

Thank you very much for your adviceXD
      Spoiler alert: I did read until the end of the list diligently

Or leave him. Discussed a lot of stuff over at the other post. Found out that this one is also alittle possessive.

Not exactly push-ups since that's meant to strengthen core muscles, more like lie on her back and lift dumbbells in both hands.
      That is actually tested to make boobs perkier by toning the underbust and sides.

1. Lie flat on your back with your knees together and bent 45 degrees.
      2. Hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands with your arms stretched to your sides.
      3. Raise both dumbbells to your front above your bust (pushing upwards).
      4. Slowly bring both dumbbells back down.
      5. Repeat for 30 sets each night for best results 👍

Most Helpful Girl

• Breast is fat tissue, so the only way to make them really grow is get more fat on your body. The only other way to push them out is training your chest muscle so they get more volume, but that requires heavy weight training for your chest and the correct protein division in your food.

What Guys Said 13

• Any man you run into knows how to manipulate a boob into growing. Just ask him to squeeze. 66.media.tumblr.com/...m65ul5RnJy1qzt1ewo1_500.jpg

• Please don't upsize your natural bust size - it's not a very wise idea given the kind of troubles that accompany larger busts.
    You become more prone to getting a stiff / painful back and shoulders due to the added mass they have to bear.
    You will have to deal with an annoying thing known as "boob sweat", where sweat gathers beneath your boobs and pretty much ruins your bra band.
    Speaking of bras, you will of course need to find larger bra sizes and depending on your cup-to-band size, can be very difficult and/or expensive to find a fitting bra. As compared to what you currently have, you will not be able to wear 'cute' or pretty bras with a large bust.
    You're blessed with itty bitty titties that allow you the highest degree of freedom to wear or do almost anything without hinderence or pain. So I think it's better to appreciate them as they are now, instead of trying to get something you don't have.

• honestly its like trying to get a bigger dick... natural shit will increase it maybe by 10 percent or less and its alway temporary...

implants or fat grafting.

Is fat grafting high risk? I have though about this before.

yes... not so much though from what I've heard. i think it subsdes a lot after the first week. you gotta massage them form scar tissues making it lumpy/hard

I see...

• Be born with genetics that bless you in that area, or get pregnant your body will realize it's making a child and your breasts will start to produce milk in order to feed it when it's born thus making your chest bigger.

• look I don't think so there is any pills out there who makes ur boobs bigger it is all depends on ur genetics weight hormones etc...

• Naturally? kind of late for that at 19... if you were 14-15 i'd say "wait for hormones" but you'll stay flat like that hun sorry

• You could try fat injections, but otherwise who cares about cleavage in costumes and I certainly don't care about what size breasts are in general. (Prefer smaller sizes)

• Trust me guys who are mature, respects you, loves you won't care about your breast size.

• Have a boyfriend whom u can u allow to touch urs... he will make them bigger naturally

• Well what size are you currently and what would you like to have?

• I'm afraid there isn't really anything you can do. THis is all genetics. If it were possible to get bigger breasts naturally, every fit girl you see would have Ds or bigger! lol!

• i can grope them continuously for a week. they'll get at least a cup size up... .

• Fat. Get fat. Bigger boobs, are generally brought on, by getting fatter. Problem with getting fat, is, well, you'd be fat

The problem is, I can't get fat.

Oh, you could, it's just tough for you

What Girls Said 10

• Have you been to a doctor about it? There could be a medical reason (glandular, hormone production, etc). What are the genetics of the females in your family? That's always a good indicator.

I would stay away from any of the breast growing or herbal remedy solutions on the internet. These products are not tested by the FDA and you don't know what other damage you may be doing to your body. The testimonials are just creative writing by marketers.

There's no such thing as a quick fix (aside from a boob job).
    And if you do that, be careful what you wish for. What a previous poster said about back ache, etc., can be an issue as well as defective implants.
    And implants can be a slippery slope too. They can become a drug if you're not careful. How big is big enough?

Please know, I'm not saying your feelings are not valid or that you shouldn't try to do something to improve your self image if that's what you feel you need to do.

God willing, you have a long life ahead of you. Just be safe in whatever you do. Do your homework on potential solutions, doctors, etc. and make an informed and safe decision.

Good luck hon.

• put on some weight and you're good to go

• there are no natural remedies. I've tried to make my breasts slightly bigger nothing works. I heard contraception will help.

You should massage your breasts with jojoba oil

• Genetics, getting pregnant, or gaining weight.

Thank you for your suggestionsXD Getting pregnant is alittle more taxing on the body though, plus I would step into parenthood.

• Eat foods rich in Estrogen

• Just like you can't make a dick bigger.

You can't make your tits bigger.

Get the fuck over it.

• Spin around in a circle 3 times say boobacus biggerus and then cluck like a chicken...

But seriously the only way to make them grow natrely is to gain weight, massaging them (and it doesn't have to be hard don't know where you heard that...) will only make them firmer.

• Go on the contraceptive pill i know girls who have gained 1 or 2 sizes that way.

• Love and embrace them.

• I know that it might sound like anecdotal evidence, but eating chicken-breast helped me. When I started eating it, I was around 16 and my boobs were small. After a year or so they became quite big. I didn't even gain a lot of weight.

Chicken breast. Will take note. Thank youXD

Try it though. It's not like you're going to lose anything if you do. Also, chicken breasts is healthy for other reasons as well.

That's true. And it is filling to the stomach too