Do you care if you can see the outline?

I have a bathing suite that dosnt have lineing so you can sometimes see the shape of my member. The shorts are black so it's not like it see through but it can cling to to it and give you a idea of what it looks like. Does this bother you? I can wear speedos underneath to fix the problem but it's like a 1000xmore comfortable without them

Most Helpful Girl

• Not a big deal as long as you're not purposefully showing off
    especially if you're at a crowded beach
    i think hardly anyone would notice

What Girls Said 20

• Guy have a have penis. Just like girls have breasts. The outline will be there. It's just the way it is.

• Just be comfortable. It does not bother me at all. Guys have a penis. It would be more strange if it wasn't a natural outline and I guess you are not planning on sporting a full time boner, so you will not be drawing attention to it.

Have a nice swim or time on the beach feeling natural and comfortable.

• I never see people in bathing suits, since I don't do sunlight or daytime LOL

It most likely wouldn't bother me. So long as you're covered, you're not breaking any laws. I say be comfy.

Lmao u don't do sunlight? and thanks

Between you and I we make a vampire. I'm allergic to the sun and constantly anemic and low on B12 (it's 4pm and I just woke up). good to know there is someone else on my schedule.

I wake up around 4pm every day! I was off today, so I slept in until 5 :-P I have "delayed sleep phase disorder". 1 in 4 who have it cannot correct it, 1 in 3 of those who cannot be cued will develop "non-24", or free running sleep. That means a sleep cycle that shifts by 30 minutes each night. But I support another theory entirely. This is just another case of evolution. In a 24 hour world, some humans have evolved an adaptation to accommodate, and there are truly noctournal humans!

• Not a big deal if it doesn't bother you. As long as you're not strutting around looking like you're intentionally sporting a boner like Chester the Molester. 😂😂

• If you're comfortable wear it

• I'd just think you couldn't afford a decent swimming suit tbh.

• dress how u feel comfortable. without the speedo underneath would be fine but if ur embarrassed wear it with the speedo

• It wouldn't bother me at all ;)

• You will look better when you're comfortable in my opinion.

• Nope

• Wear what you feel comfortable in.

• Don't think a lot of girls care. As long as you're not constantly whipping it out in front of us you're good.

A lot of comfy clothes do thay to guys, so we're use to seeing that.

• Do what makes you comfortable

• Nah... Io wouldn't worry about it. Just wear what's comfortable :)

• no that's not a big deal you can what u want

• It depends but just as long as your comfy I don't know. Just don't wear it around family.

• Wear what you want who cares

• Doesn't bother me at all, whatever is comfortable for you =)

• lol nah its not a big deal at all. dnt worry so much lol

• Let it show. You're blessed and you can't help your bulge. It's just a penis😊

What Guys Said 3

• I would wear swim trunks that are not tight with lining to keep things in place.

• i prefer to show off my cock... most men are terrified of their cock shape being seen etc... it's always best to stand out ;)

• I have that too no matter what bathing suits i wear, oh well.