What do you think?

OK so this is kind of a silly question, but apparently many people think I am a redhead in my pics. I, however, consider myself a blonde (darker shade). Just wondering what you think.

Thanks for all your responses..I guess I am more reddish than I thought lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you one of those people who think denial is a river in Egypt? Red on the head.

What Guys Said 4

• Even with my red and green challenged eyes I say your hair is as red as any Irish girl.

• Gingervitus.

• strawberry blonde?

• I can't tell cos your picture's pretty small. But you do look like a redhead on first look

What Girls Said 5

• I would say redhead... but the lighting may have to do with it... and the color of your face (pale) and your freckles...

But if you say you think you're blond, then it's probably strawberry blond and we only see one shade... :)

You hair color looks good btw. :)

• You look pretty orange/strawberry blonde to me. If you had a different skin tone, your hair would probably look more blonde, but as it is, yeah, I'd call you a redhead.

• You're a ginger blonde/ strawberry blonde.

I best know it as ginger blond. :D That's when your hair is blond, but has a slight ginger tone to it.

• i think its kinda strawberry blonde. more on the blonde side though.

• You look blonde to me.