Guys, do you like nail polish on women?

Why or why not? If you do what color?

Updates:
I'm asking this because I heard most guys find it disgusting

0|0
1|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally, genuinely, absolutely love when girls wear nail polish. Actually, the best thing about is it isn't even a private part! I get to see girls wearing in public all the time. It is a HUGE turn on for me. Especially fire engine red or hot pink or generally anything bright. To me it's just plain obscene. I don't know why. Perhaps it's something kinda animalistic perhaps, like it's her claws or something. It's very suggestive to me, like she's "going hunting" or something. I used to watch the home shopping channels (actually still do) just to see women's polished nails. I realized they were fake and there wouldn't be any women with real nails that look that good, for shame, oh well.

But, I understand I am the minority here, but there are guys who will definitely like it if you "poison your claws" Me and my friend who is married are really the only guys I know who like it. Though, I've heard a lot of guys generally say they don't care for it. But, he really loves it when his wife wears it, and so do I.

Whatddya think of that, sister?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• As a matter of importance, whether or not a woman applies nail polish to her fingernails, rates slightly behind the size of her gallbladder, in my world.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't really care, and don't notice that much if you have it on or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't make a difference to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • as long as its not a crazy color...yeah, why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care. I could take it or leave it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm surprised by the answers... I thought guys hated it... lol well good to know they don't care! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • I completely agree. I thought the same thing which is the reason I asked the question