Guys, do you like nail polish on women?

Why or why not? If you do what color?

I'm asking this because I heard most guys find it disgusting

Most Helpful Guy

• I personally, genuinely, absolutely love when girls wear nail polish. Actually, the best thing about is it isn't even a private part! I get to see girls wearing in public all the time. It is a HUGE turn on for me. Especially fire engine red or hot pink or generally anything bright. To me it's just plain obscene. I don't know why. Perhaps it's something kinda animalistic perhaps, like it's her claws or something. It's very suggestive to me, like she's "going hunting" or something. I used to watch the home shopping channels (actually still do) just to see women's polished nails. I realized they were fake and there wouldn't be any women with real nails that look that good, for shame, oh well.

But, I understand I am the minority here, but there are guys who will definitely like it if you "poison your claws" Me and my friend who is married are really the only guys I know who like it. Though, I've heard a lot of guys generally say they don't care for it. But, he really loves it when his wife wears it, and so do I.

Whatddya think of that, sister?

What Guys Said 5

• As a matter of importance, whether or not a woman applies nail polish to her fingernails, rates slightly behind the size of her gallbladder, in my world.

• I don't really care, and don't notice that much if you have it on or not.

• It doesn't make a difference to me.

• as long as its not a crazy color...yeah, why not?

• I really don't care. I could take it or leave it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm surprised by the answers... I thought guys hated it... lol well good to know they don't care! :)

• I completely agree. I thought the same thing which is the reason I asked the question