Do you find this weird?

Do you find it weird if a girl only takes photos of herself inside? I'm asking because I have a pretty bad case of anxiety and the tought of someone seeing me or my friend taking my photo makes me really not want to take the damn photo 😅

So I was wondering if a feed of photos taken inside weirds you out?

Do you find this weird?
(not my photo)

• Yes
    7% (2)8% (1)7% (3)Vote
  • No
    93% (26)92% (12)93% (38)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on the internet for a long time and my bar is set pretty low. As long as she's not married to her cat, she's not weird.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I take a photo of myself - which I rarely do since I don't have Instagram [Hahaha] I'd also take it only inside. Taking it where there are a lot of people seems awkward to me. Conceited.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• No it is not.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind - I would have thought most selfies are taken inside the home so not a major issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I honestly could not give less of a fuck where someone takes their photos.

1|0
    0|0
  • I didn't realize that question was toward a girl. if I could change my answer i could. dang.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never gave it much thought actually I'm just focused on what the girl looks like

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i have bad anxiety and don't like having my photo taken, period.

to your question, indoor photos are not weird.
    but, as a friend of mine says, "car selfies=she's married"

0|0
    0|0
  • its all up to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing weird about it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's weird and if you're not comfortable taking pictures outside then take it inside.

0|0
    0|0