Do you find this weird?

Do you find it weird if a girl only takes photos of herself inside? I'm asking because I have a pretty bad case of anxiety and the tought of someone seeing me or my friend taking my photo makes me really not want to take the damn photo 😅

So I was wondering if a feed of photos taken inside weirds you out?

Do you find this weird?
(not my photo)

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been on the internet for a long time and my bar is set pretty low. As long as she's not married to her cat, she's not weird.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If I take a photo of myself - which I rarely do since I don't have Instagram [Hahaha] I'd also take it only inside. Taking it where there are a lot of people seems awkward to me. Conceited.

What Guys Said 6

• No it is not.

• I don't mind - I would have thought most selfies are taken inside the home so not a major issue.

• No not weird.

• ... I honestly could not give less of a fuck where someone takes their photos.

• I didn't realize that question was toward a girl. if I could change my answer i could. dang.

• Never gave it much thought actually I'm just focused on what the girl looks like

What Girls Said 4

• i have bad anxiety and don't like having my photo taken, period.

to your question, indoor photos are not weird.
    but, as a friend of mine says, "car selfies=she's married"

• its all up to you

• Nothing weird about it

• I don't think it's weird and if you're not comfortable taking pictures outside then take it inside.