Girls, Do any of you wear short shorts quite often?

Girls, Do you wear short shorts a lot or short shorts to the gym? How shiny do you make your legs look?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I wore shorts to the gym occasionally in the summer. How shiny do I make my legs look, though? ... wtf dude?

• Generally after work in the house and whenever the weather's warm enough... one of the benefits of being a woman. I'm glad I have curves!
    The more I work out (or to be punny, the better the shape I get in :-) ), the more tighter and shorter the shorts I feel comfortable wearing outside the house or in the gym.

Nice answer! You are cute and I bet you have nice legs!

• I don't like shorts. I prefer skirts.

• I don't go to the gym

• Omg stop with the short questions 😂😂

• Honestly i only shave my legs when i care if someones looking at them. Mostly Because it takes so damn long. And i wear short shorts only at home.

• No I don't know. I am doing lots of squats to get a round tightplump ass

• Nah, I never wear them

• I had to stop because everyone looks at my butt and it's obvious and uncomfortable

• nope

• Pretty much everyday. 90% of my shorts are really short though. It's what i wear at home. My body hair is very, very thin so it makes my legs appear shiny.

• I do sometimes

• I wear short shorts when I run the track... I'd wear underwear if I could get away with it... so much more comfortable.

My legs are normal...