What do you think of me? pretty, cute, ugly? rate me 1-10 if you want

Pictures are on my profile. I haven't gotten a boyfriend and I try really hard too. I flirt with guys all the time but no one seems to ask me out and I can't get a prom date. So I'm wondering if you think its because of how I look? Honesty please! Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say 7 out of 10 but what matters is what you think of yourself. You seem to be doing the right thing in flirting with guys ,but don't try too hard. Some guy will go after you though, and he'll love you no matter what you look like

What Guys Said 6

• I don't think your looks are holding you back. I like your hair. It's a nice style and colour and it has a nice way of complimenting your face. I like those curls too (in your main profile pic). I think it looks better like that then just straight. Keep it up. I'm sure there's some guy who would love to take you to the prom.

• I think you look great. Your looks are definitely not an issue. I would give you at least an 8/10, seeing as you asked for ratings.

• Wow your smoking cute and hot 9 =)

• I would invite you somewhere :)

• Yea I think you are a pretty girl. So I don't see why they dont.

• 7.

What Girls Said 4

• you are very pretty sometimes guys are just intimidated by girls. don't try so hard let it happen trust me things come to you when you stop looking for them :)

• You sound like my mom haha she always tells me that. Its hard to just let things be though, you know? But I'm going to try really hard to just leave it alone :)

• Lol yea I have that motherly vibe lol yea I'm telling you from experience when you start focusing your attention on more important things a really great guy comes along and I'm sure you'll get a date for prom :)

• You have such a beautiful face...it's nice to see that natural beauty exists...you're lucky...most girls

need make-up to look hot

• Youre really cute but I think right now you just look young. which isn't bad at all but its cute. but I think the guys that look older aren't going for you just because you look young. You have a great face and you are really pretty just wait until you get a little older because its probably the guys your age look older then you and don't want to go for a girl that looks younger then them.

• youre prettty..

even though most girls don't need makeup, and I'm not saying you do

i just think some maybe mascara or something would look good on you and make you look better.

and maybe a new stlye of clothes and hair?