Struggling... help me?

Hi!

I'm a 22 (almost 23 year-old) female.
I am struggling with my sense of fashion and style. What do women/ladies were when they are my age?

Are chokers ok? Are handband flowers ok? Do I pattern clothes or just plain?

I need some fashion help here! :)

P. S I am Mormon, so modest clothing ideas would be great

Most Helpful Guy

• Chokers are very cute, but might get you a bit of attention. If you're looking for modest, I would say steer clear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a very modest person as well (Christian), and I personally love dressing with class. I wear boots and buttons ups. I often look like I've just taken care of business. But you'll never see me bearing cleavage, or up my skirt. Never.

Professional is very sexy, yet sophisticated. SO much more tasteful than V-necks and miniskirts. And I do get a lot of attention ;)

You don't have to dress immodestly to be attractive. But find your own style. Be beautiful.

What Guys Said 4

• It is getting towards the summer down there - Some summer dresses might be nice and you can pick style that suits your modest tastes
    www.ashleybrookenicholas.com/.../...under-50-7.jpg

• I would just pick a mall and choose a clothing store you feel comfortable in. From there you can figure out your fashion sense. You could even try some department stores like macys and jcpenny.

• I love it when girls wear chokers I don't know why but I do.

• Stars have highly paid Stylists. Fins a star or stars that have a suitable style for your tastes and follow them, google image them and watch what they wear. Buy a cheaper version of what they are wearing. I hope thos helps.

Find a star*

What Girls Said 5

• You wear what you like. Making your own fashion style is a sign of character and personal taste. If you have trouble combining, go to a good shop where they can give you style advise. Its difficult without a full body description and exact skin and hair colour and style

• All of the above are okay. It's hard for me to just say what's good without like a guideline. But developing a personal style is just that personal. Wear what makes you feel confident. Avoid garish colours. Black is and will always be a slimming colour. Everyone should have a pair of pumps. Pencil skirts are still a staple of fashion. Skinny jeans are wayy in. Higher waisted jeans just came back in. Big sweaters are in. Hmmm.

• wear whatever makes you feel good

• You can always wear casual pants or slacks with a nice dressed up shirt and in the colder times add a scarf and some booties a nice fitted jacket and you'll look super stylish!

• I'm around that age, and in college, all the girls wears chokers including me haha. They're so adorable! I recommend shein. com, super cheap and cute ones there. Definitely a no to the headband flowers, I've yet to see anyone in real life wear those outside of instagram photos. As for fashion style, it really depends on which kind of look you're going for. I personally love looking at how others choose their look based on what I like as well. For example, on instagram, I love how pui_gwan styles herself: simple, mature, and classy.

And then of course I re create the look with my own stuff or use parts that I love :)