Girls, do you check your butts when you're on your period and use pads?

After putting on some jeans Or pants, do you check whether the lines of the sanitary pad is visible?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Pad only user here. :) Earlier I was a lot more paranoid but now when Im like in a big hurry I just don't think about it much

What Girls Said 23

• Of course, I want to make sure my pad doesn't run somewhere else and make sure I don't stain my clothes

• Haha, yes! I check to make sure there's no spotting either, almost obsessively. The one time I didn't bother... well... XD

• of course

• Yes all the time, so I decided to use both pads and a tampon because when I just using a pad I was being paranoid.

Oh.. Has it ever happened that it was visible somehow?

No it wasn't visible it was just in my thoughts that it might happen so I'm extremely careful so I always wear jeans because if something happens no one will know.

• I'd be lying if I said no lol.

• I check for stains. Stains are a fucking nightmare for all girls. I've never checked to see if anyone could see it though Cuz thats not usually what happens

• Yessss haha

• Yes I do that.

• I use tampons usually but when Im out of em then pads and ofc I do check

• Yes of course even when I'm outside and I pass in front of a mirror I check

• No. How would anyone see your pad if you're wearing pants

• Yes more than often though I use pads while sleeping only

• I wear tampons, pads feel like diapers imao

• Pads are useless. I don't use them, ever.

• Yup hahah

• That is a f'd up question. You are weird!

• No because I use tampons. I only use pads for bed and I couldn't care less if my lines showed then (:

• I just throw on a long sweater that covers my butt whenever I'm on my period so you can't see the pad outline.

• I just use a pad and wear long black leggings and a t-shirt that covers my butt, my signature style is leggings.

• Yes we do

• I use a cup so don't have to worry about it. When I did use pads I was always wary though

• As I only use tampons I don't have this problem to worry about.

• Yes we do that