Be honest now...

it will not make me cry...

what do you think? first impression? How can I improve?

my hair is a little messy...i know

link

Most Helpful Girl

• You're very pretty. I like your blue eyes, they're gorgeous.

But your skin could use some improvement. You've got some redness and bumps, nothing too horrid. You could try using a light mineral foundation powder like BareMinerals. It's very sheer, light coverage and your skin will look flawless and airbrushed. And if that doesn't do the trick for your skin, but I think it will, Revlon PhotoReady is a new product out and you could use the powder or liquid foundation.

I think you could also do with some mascara and blush to really make you pop. Nothing too drastic. But a little bit goes a long way with makeup.

Good luck.

What Guys Said 3

• hey, don't let no body tell you sh**

ure absolutely beautiful, you just have to take care of one thing, I guess I know what am talking abt..

• Very sexy eyes. But yes your hair is messy :)

• Cute girl

Pretty blue eyes

Messy Hair

What Girls Said 3

• You're very pretty (beautiful eyes) but you could do with improving your skin.

• Your really pretty you have this different look more natural look keep it up, your naturally beautiful!

• Well One Thing is for shure Ur Not the uglyist Thing on Earth Beter than Somerset People out there but Ur Not exactly megan Fox Material

juss being

honest

• No, really, thank you for being honest....i know.