How to have a beautiful curly hair? What do you think about curly hair?

I'm learning how to treat my hair and I'd like to know how you treat yours!

Most Helpful Guy

• I know idea how to treat it but just to say yours looks lovely

Most Helpful Girl

• My hair is naturally curly and i love it. I don't straighten it a lot bc its not good. I use panteen conditioner and leave in conditioner. I also use coconut oil for moisturizing. Shampoo just dries it out. You should brush it everyday bc dead hair builds in curly hair.

What Guys Said 1

• Seems like a largely irrelevant question to me - most other people will have zero preference (but I suppose it does things for a girl's self view...)

What Girls Said 3

• i dont have curly hair like urs but messy curly/wavy enough lol.
    I guess it's not bad but i get too lazy to straight them so i use coconut oil on them overnight then rinse my hair and and sometimes conditioner in the morning. it doesn't become straight but looks better and healthier

• my hair is curly and am fine with it

• I have soft curls. I hated my curls and always wanted straight hair. I have started liking my curls now but I still greatly prefer straight. On the day I wash my hair they become tight curls. So embarssing, I look like the lead of LMFAO.