What is your opinion on breast implants?

I don't feel comfortable with the size of my boobs and want to get them done. My mom told me I'm vain because I want them done. I feel like it would boost my confidence. What do you think about getting fake boobs?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's fucking stupid and vain. The truth is we really don't care about breast size as much as women think we do. Consider this. 50% love tits, 50% couldn't care less about them because they're into her ass like I am, then 50% of the ones who like tits 50% of those like big ones and 50% like small ones. What we universally prefer are real ones regardless of size. That comes up on GAG all the time and the results are always the same. I personally think fake tits are hideous and will not be with a woman that has them

Most Helpful Girl

• I think they're great. They can boost someone's confidence which is very important. I'm def going to get them because I'm very uncomfortable with my small tits. If your breast size is lowering your confidence then get them for sure.

What Guys Said 21

• I've dated girls with different sizes.

Reality is, boobs are a visual thing in clothing. More there, more stimulating. But reality is, small/medium is just fine.

Confidence is important though, as your confidence is what attracts good decent guys. That may not be what you want at all or what you are seeking,

If you get too large boobs, then you will draw a certain kind of guy. maybe that is what you want? I've heard of girls with large boobs complain about how large they are. I guess if it really bugs you, then you have to do what you want. However, I know of someone who died from such surgery... no surgery is risk free. Personally, I'm not a fan of people who cut into me unless absolutely necessary... and trust me... I've had them cut into me a few times.

I say accentuate your positives and stuff some socks in there and be done with it, but it is your life:)

• pbs.twimg.com/.../stills34_400x400.jpg

Wow you look like Sarah newlin!!! Besides the point sorry but...

Um, I'm not really into them!! I think girls think big is better, and in this case, I prefer smaller boobs. They're a lot more desirable than girls think. They fit better on a smaller frame and are actually more feminine to me because they add the right curvature to the body unlike big unpropirtional boobs.

But with that being said, I know girls think that a woman should have bigger boobs, guys identify sexy with bigger boobs and butt. Big is more attractive and it's not, at least not to me. Plus surgery is killer pain :).

Up to you in the end though of course. They did add to Nikki Bella who I like lol.
    http://i.imgur.com/B4yvEMd.gif

• Look, at the end of the day it's your body and your decision.

But since you asked...

I'm not at all a fan of breast implants done in the name of vanity.

And if your self-confidence is directly tied to your boobs, then don't you feel like that's something you could work on?

• a big no... it's a downgrade.

unless there is a very good reason for them (breast cancer, accident, etc.), I would prefer smaller natural boobs over big fake ones.

it's not only about size, the shape, feeling and proportions to your body are as important.
    if you have a petite, skinny body, then small boobs fit you perfectly. no need for big ones to looks good. fakes boobs don't feel as good and the shape often looks unnatural, especially if you go from very small to big. the ones which keep their nice shape are the ones which didn't need implants in the first place.

fake boobs look good as long as you keep your clothes on... but as soon as you take your clothes off... meh.

• Well, one thing. You've been living last few years probably somewhere in the jungle without the internet, newspapers, etc. Otherwise you would know, that if you want to have a boob job done, no silicon is needed anymore. Today it's possible get 2 in one. So Step one : liposuction. Step two: Doctors then going to use this fat and they fill your breasts with it. It's cheaper option. More pricey but lasts much longer is another option :
    Liposuction, then your fat is being depurated. And then they put it into your breasts.

• I am actually fine with boobs on the smaller side. To me perkiness and shape matters more than breast size. Unless she is flat or really close to being flat, I would prefer small and real over big and fake.

• Whatever makes you happy and more confident. I don't think anything negative of it, and as long as they aren't too over the top, I'd still find them attractive.

I'd like to get a nose job, so it'd be pretty hypocritical of me to call you vain for getting your boobs done.

• As a man who doesn't give a shit how big my girls boobs are, I would be a little sad that she got them done. But ultimately if I like a girl, her boobs, regardless of size or implant status, just doesn't matter to me.

• It is up to you but I usually prefer the natural look

• Don't like them they look fake

• i hate fake boobs and implants, girls dont need them, a girl should find confidence in other natural ways such as knowing she's already beautiful. big boobs are not appealing anyways.

• i hate fake boobs.. id rather be with a girl who is totally flat and natural as opposed to a woman who has C or D cups but fake

• meh, if she thin, I'm in. the boobs are nice but not that important.

Rules for girls:

1. Don't be fat

• Terrible. They should be saved for serious medical cases.

I want to change my opinion. I think you should love your body and shouldn't artificially change it, and you should think about for a while, but if my girlfriend was unhappy with her chest size, I would support her decision.

• i love small and tiny boobs so much more than the big/huge ones they just look wrong

• Better not to think about

• turn off

• if thats your pic in your profile then i would still want to have sex with you with or without them. you have a pretty face.

• As long as you wind up putting them in either leather, or lace, or a combo of both

So, do you think you will

• I think you should keep what you have. Small breasts are attractive.

• I personally prefer smaller breasts.

What Girls Said 15

• It's not something I particularly want to do, I like how my chest looks even if it is small, but I don't particularly care about whether someone else has implants.

• I have small B/C tits and I will never get them.
    It's not all about the boobs you know? I still get attention even without triple D's.
    Plus I think it would feel weird and might even look weird.

• I don't care what other people choose to do.
    Your money and your life you're putting under the knife.

• I think a person should do everything they can to feel the best they can as long as it doesn't hurt others. ☮️💟😊

• Nothing. But i see that getting them, it helps them to boost confidence, get a better career, more lovers and money but is it worth getting them if it is going to cost your health in the end?

• Well, getting breast implants is something I wouldn't do. It's too expensive and it's risky.
    But if you're able to get them and if you don't feel comfortable with the size of your boobs, then go for it.

• hmmm no thanks

• Do whatever you want to do. But just remember loving yourself comes from within. Not from plastic surgery :)

• I think it is quite pathetic tbh

• I would never get them.

• There are natural ways to get bigger boobs. also, learning to love yourself is much more valuble than any confidence

• If ur over 18 it's ur body, but make sure u research as much as possible

• If you really want it then its ok as long as you are ready for a painful and slow recovery.

Just dont get it done to make other people happy. My sister had it done and felt like shit for a while.

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more