I am going to a Halloween party Friday night? What should I wear?

I am just thinking of wearing clothes more like casual style since it's a night club party and focus more on makeup and stuff
What do you think? A black dress would be good or?

Most Helpful Guy

• Wear a white shirt with LIFE written on it and hand people oranges, cause life works in mysterious ways.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

What Girls Said 13

• You should wear a little black dress with cat ear headband and do yr makeup to look like a cute little cat!
    heabans.com/.../cat-ear-headband-3409.jpg
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...95194a5b11.jpg
    the effort I went to to get these photos, smh, girl I better get mhg :') lmao

• Great with "Black Dress" @Triss, and I will also Lend you my own Master Mask Here, dear!!
    Have Fun, be Safe, and Don't Drink too Much 0f the Kool aid. xxoo

Hahaha thanks dear and no I never drink haha. Thanks

lolThank you for the Like, hun, and okay, along with scary clowns, I DON'T have to worry at least about this. xx

• I'm dressing up as a demon for a Halloween event in the ministry of sound in London :P I'm just gonna wear a black dress, red contact lenses, horns, a tail & I even have huge wings but I might not take them because they could be in the way during dancing :P

Wish I had some lenses lol

I remember at my cousins wedding and some people were dancing and my step-grandfather had a few in him and was a little drunk and so was my dad.
      He looked at my dad and said, "Black people are right, we white people can't dance."

@Waffles731 haha oh well we can still figure skate!

• Wear a dress with a Victorian touch in a dark color to bring a Gothic vibe to it. If you're interested in this style, then go for black lace and dresses with an old fashioned form to them. It's better than wearing just a plain black dress. Wear something with style and personality to it, if I were you I would wear a long sleeved lace black midi dress. To get more into the Halloween spirit, you might want to wear a headband with Maleficent horns for example, and a dark red or plum lipstick. Another option is leather pants along with a modern Victorian or Edwardian blouse. To keep both looks casual and edgy, avoid classic high heels and go for heeled combat boots. Remember to keep it as modern as possible , you don't want to end up looking dated, lol. Just a suggestion.

• It depends on what make up you wanna do. A black dress is always nice, but it might be a bit too plain for a Halloween party.

• No, don't wear casual clothes, silly! It's a Halloween party. dress up! ;)

• Black dress is bomb fo life!

• Wear a black dress and cat ears.

• A black dress

• Somethinh hawt babe

• Yeah I'd a nice black dress and makeup.

• One is never overdressed or underdressed with a little black dress.

• Be batgirl