If you met the most amazing girl ever?

and she looked like this link Would you still want to be with her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Perhaps we could be pen pals.

• I'm joking. However, the most amazing girl ever, in my book, would have the good sense to know she's not bikini material as long as she weighs in excess of 300 pounds.

• Hahaha I love your answers they always make me laugh=)

• I like it when people laugh! ; - )

What Guys Said 10

• Depends what you mean by amazing, because to me amazing is the whole package, not just personality. So no I would probably not be with her because looks are somewhat important to me, and I would want to look at my wife and be attracted to her physically.

• Possibly, but her lifestyle would most likely be too contrasting with mine (im very active) so I would probably say no.

• This goes beyond just being a little chubby and into the realm of not taking care of yourself properly. For me, that would be part of being amazing, so I guess not.

• There's something to be said for taking care of yourself...

Most guys aren't as picky on weight as women suspect, but this is beyond "chubby". To say the least, there is no physical attraction here. As such, she would make a good friend, but definitely not a romantic partner.

• ehhhhhh no

• No I wouldn't go out with her

• no, and don't call me shallow because looks are 50% of what a guy like me looks for in a girl. looks are very important because even though you might like or even love a very nice and thoughtful girl, looks feul the love.

• I think I would order a doll from realdoll.com before I have give that girl a chance.

• Umm NO THANKS.

• Yes, she seems really soft and warm ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• Looks isn't everything ! If she's good to you and has a great personality their looks shudnt matter at all ! xx

• Are you suggesting that if you found a guy that looked like that, you would want to date him?

• I agree with killfest400 if that was a guy in a bathing suit in that picture you would be okay with dating him?

• Hahaha yupp, all depends yeno ;) x

• If I were a lesbian.

Still HELL NO.

For anyone to let themselves get to that point, beyond obese is despicable.

People should at least have the decency to respect their own bodies. That's just unhealthy and therefore disgusting. I wouldn't want to be with anyone who didn't have enough pride in themselves to look somewhat presentable. And especially wearing a bikini, it's just advertising how lazy you are and how much you let yourself go.