Guys, is looking young a good thing?

I am 21 but could easily pass for a 16-18 years old and I'm not sure if that is a good thing, I have a very young looking face, some people have said I have "baby" features, big and round eyes, quite a large head I guess, small chin...

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily. Depends on what message you are trying to send. And the location or event. For some it can be great to look way younger. And sometimes is not so good. Most important is how you feel about it. Your thoughts and feelings on looking younger than you really are.

What Guys Said 7

• You will think it is great when you are 28

• There is a difference between looking 16-18 and looking like a baby...
    .

It's an expression. I'm not saying I look like a baby.

• yes it is a good think

• Put a pic on 😂😂😂

• Yes it is. It says youthfulness

• marry me?

• Jesus wtf. No pics again? Got to talk to Bill about this.

"Again"? Why do you expect everyone just wants to put their face on the internet? Thanks for your "helpful" answer. -_-

Because a picture is worth a thousand words and text mean shit when your complaining about your looks.

How is me asking if it's a good thing I have those features a good thing? It's not complaining. It's just me asking a question.