Should guys shave their legs and arms?

Girls shave their legs and arms all the time, should guys do the same to look better?

Guys already shave their chest and back for appeal.

Most Helpful Girl

• No... I don't find that attractive at all. I love a man who is a man. I don't want someone who is slick like a woman. Its attractive when a man is manly and embraces that fact

• Like the fact that a man is manly and embrace the fact?
      What's the manly man and what should he embrace actually?

• @fueledbythc if it's a LOT of chest and belly hair?

• Mine isn't that hairy but it's hard enough

Sponsored

What Girls Said 3

• I think all guys should do is shave/trim their bears and pubes, nothing more.

• Trim the beard? Keeping a tidy beard is attractive than shaving the face clean daily?
      Well you missed that they should shaved balls

• I don't much care about the hair on the balls. The beard depends on the person, some guys look better clean shaven, other's look better with a well-kept beard :)

• Do whatever you want it's your body

• Personally I think it really just depends on the guy, maybe if he is extremely hairy it's something to consider but usually it's not a big deal.

• If it's something really hairy then that's something perfectly fine to shave them?

• Can you rephrase that I'm a little confused by what you mean in the last part. But what I mean was it's basically up to the guy and whoever he may be dating, some girls like hairy guys some can't stand it and others don't care either way. So it's really a matter of opinion of what looks best.

• I mean it's ok to shave if it's excess hairy?

What Guys Said 13

• Do it if you don't like hair, it doesn't really matter. I don't have a lot of hair, but I just trim occasionally, would never shave though.. I don't want my arms and legs to be smooth. As far as girls are concerned there are some that are into hair and others aren't. It's all personal preference.

• Why not - Do whatever you are most comfortable and happiest

• Lol no.

• Gay.

• No..

• No thanks.

• Never! My body hair except my back makes me. feel masculine

• If they want to.

• Pussification

• I already do. in my opinion, excessive body hair looks gross on anyone, male or female. But I go like a month between shaves, just so there's a little something there in order to fit in with society. My preference would be to be smooth all the time.

• Great thing
      Hiw do women I your life feel about shaved men?

• I'm going to say ABSOLUTELY NOT. I don't want to enjoy looking at a nice pair of legs, only to find out later that they belonged to a man? Nothing would be more sickening...

• Male and female legs are different apart from the hairiness, isn't it!

• Men need to retain their hairiness in video's and photo's , so I can know what I'm seeing, and quickly look AWAY

• It means you do enjoy looking at sexy smooth male legs ;)

• Lol..

• if they want to. i don't see the problem

• Even I don't see that's feminine anyway