Which of these bracelets do you think is the prettiest? And most suitable for someone who is 17?

• Cartier (love collection)
  • Four leaf clover
  • Four leaf clover with diamonds
    Vote C
  • Michael Kors
    Vote D
Select a gender to cast your vote:
any other suggestions are welcome

179

Most Helpful Guy

• lol no wonder i see girls driving cars like this, because they spend it on stuff like this

s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1359941061_hoopty.jpg

• On what gold? if you didn't know having gold can help you a lot later on. You can always sell it if you need money, it is funny that you mentioned this though because i am getting an audi r8 😂😂😂😂 :P

• Lol thanks I try

• @colorz lmfao k

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• I hate it when really young girls wear diamonds. Like who the fuck do you think you are? I don't know I think it comes across as condescending/ high opinion of oneself.

Like if you saw a guy with a diamond studded Rolex his dad bought him, wouldn't you think he's the biggest prick?

I got no problem with names though. In fact I would only get a name. My watch is a Michael Koors but it's at least not begging for everyone's attention.

I like the four leaf clover the best for a girl who's 17 and the one under it looks really nice but would honestly stop me from dating a girl.

• I don't see what is the problem at all? If you didn't know collecting gold and diamond jewellery will really help me later on and come in handy. It is really investing more than showing off but ok.

• There's literally nothing on this earth that depreciates in value like jewelry. If it's an investment, why don't you just buy silver and gold, or trade stocks. I know people who made thousands trading stocks and their in their early 20's

• i wonder what useful stuff you could do with that amount of money.

• Gold, because gold is useful

• @Wonderer89 i have been investing with gold ever since forever and there is always profit... i never said i was going for the best investment at such an age i am just going for something simple and easy...

• I like the Cartier bracelets

• Make them go broke...
    -Michael Koors

• A looks nice

• Four leaf clover I think haha

• B for casual everyday
    D for more dressed up occasions

What Girls Said 16

• The first choice is best for a 17 year old. Myself being considerably older than that, I'd go dor the third option. If I ever wore bracelets.

• second one

• I'd actually go for a classic Tiffany & Co for someone that age. Diamonds can be a bit of an overkill for the majority of events/outings but the Tiffany can be a bit more modest.
    I've given a few as 18th gifts (that's our milestone birthday here) and it's always been well received

• I think all of these cost too much for a 17 year old to be wearing. Maybe on occasion, like to a wedding but not everyday.

• Girl yessss, you have nice taste. Definitely C or D, A seems kind of bulky and when there's diamond clovers why get regular clovers, lol?
    With your taste, just a suggestion, you'd be really into Tory Burch sandals.

• thanks alot! hahah already into tory burch everything 😂

• I would prefer the thinner bracelets or the chain options. I've never liked the more bulky jewellery.

• a lot of teens have the first option
    2nd and 3rd are more original
    now 2nd is more hippie/sport
    3 is classier depends what you want

• I like the clover ones best

• It all depends on the clothes you will wear with them

• Cartier is expensive; realistically it's better to go for Michael kors or a more affordable brand. Imagine losing a £3000 bangle, or paying the earth for insurance

• it is okay i am fine with it , which do you think looks prettier?

• I just love anything of Michael Kors, and that bracelet is just so pretty and elegant.

• I really like the Chanel one, wish I had the money for it hahah

• They're all pretty although I would want something bigger to cover up cuts but that's just me

• Michael Kors and Cartier are my favorites 😍

• I like the second and third. The third is beautiful

• I have a cartier and I love it.

• thanks for commetning!