Guys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?

Your girlfriend / future Girlfriend may have a bunch of traits; but which one would stand out the most to you that you adore out of all of these? :)

• The Shy / Quiet / Giggly / BlushesAlot / Slightly or fully IntrovertedGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    41% (26)
  • The Extrovert / Bold / Life of the party & The enemy of Librarians everywhere / Very ChattyGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    10% (6)
  • The Sassy / Bitchy / Outgoing / Popular type (Mean Girls for example)Guys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    5% (3)
  • The Tomboy / Borderline Outgoing but can be introverted / Idc attitude / Laid Back (Or) Dare Devil / No MakeupGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    22% (14)
  • The Gamer Girl / Close to tomboy (Or) Can be tomboy in full / Games over Social LifeGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    10% (6)
  • The animal lover / Animal obsession / The female version of Noah & her ark / Might have the potential to be the crazy cat lady when old & SingleGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    8% (5)
  • The Aggressive / Can be needy or controlling / Power hungry / Bad temper / "Don't mess with me" AttitudeGuys, which trait do you find adorable/sexy/most attractive about your kind of women?
    4% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

23

Most Helpful Guy

• All of them :)

What Guys Said 22

• Gamer girl with Tomboy as secondary. I've dated a "The Shy / Quiet / Giggly / BlushesAlot / Slightly or fully Introverted" before. She was boring as fuck. Complete lack of stimulation. She just did things, because I did them. She was like a lost puppy. Really boring.

So, a mix of Tomboy and Gamer Girl would be ideal, in my opinion. Or, a Gamer Girl who is close to a Tomboy, but still closer to a Gamer Girl. Yeah. That sounds good.

I actually really liked Halo Reach, even though it gets a lot of hate. The DMR was a lot harder to shoot than the BR. Having to time the recoil added a flare of difficulty to it.

• Where's the Artsy girl? Did not vote.

Oh mai goodness I completely forgot x_x... Damnit n I am the artsy type XD Waaiii I forget thaaat lol thanks for reminding me and I don't blame you for not voting hahaha

• The most attractive quality in a woman is virtue and wisdom.

• D (borderline outgoing, introvert) It means she has the ability to be modest when appropriate but can also be a good friend to me and a host to guests. Its healthiest I think because I think they are good at communicating which the most important thing for healthy relationships.

• A. Looks like the type of girl who would cuddle 24/7 :)

• Sassy bitch, I always seem to fall for them.

• None of these!! Someone normal mature with whom you can have a conversation about why birds are beautiful! hehe

• I think A (Shy) and D (Tomboy) stand out for me

• Why is normal never an option?

Because it is a 1 Trait only poll that you gotta choose from. Lol normal is all Traits combined... I am wanting to find out which of these common traits out of many stand out to men the most...

• Definitely the tomboy. Not afraid to get in there and get dirty.

• This kind of woman makes my dick hard
    cf.girlsaskguys.com/.../...6-84b7-5e269c584abf.jpg

• Either A or F. But the one trait I love the most is not on your list.

• I hate the animal lover, most people love animals, but we are not too much into them that we are called animal lovers.
    Tomboy and the shy ones are my type.

• My kind of girl for sure
    The Shy / Quiet / Giggly / BlushesAlot / Slightly or fully Introverted

• first one but all in one would be nice

• My kind of girl is a gamer girl with a banging body, funny, easy going, not afraid to be disgusting in front of me!

• Dammit I like something about all these Girls. I like introvert girls because they don't have to be around me too much. I don't like Girls that are into boy stuff thou.
    In all honesty for a wife I'd choose the tomboy only because we need to be complementary in the long run. I don't see myself bonding with a Girl over her getting her nails done. but as a girlfriend right now Id choose mean girls. Only because I love bitchy girls don't know why? Maybe it's the approval I seek deep down don't know but yh I like Girls that are kinda rude and swear. Shit like that.

• First one and the gamer.

• The first! The trouble is why they won't reveal their inner wild side to the good guy they seem enthusiastic to talk to, and act more slutty around the brash guy they don't feel close to?

• That Gamer Girl is really doing it for me! Could be the spectacular breasts though.

• I just want a normal fucking human.

Normal humans have a whole shit ton / or a small amount of traits that stand out to people. These are just a few out of the endless abyss of traits in human mental function. This poll is to simply see which trait would stand out most to men lol this is only for fun & for those who could easily make a choice due to someone in their lives who has one of these / Or they want someone with one of these.

Well, shit.

Lol xD