What undies are you wearing today?

I wearing a white bra with a pink bow on it and black thong. What are you wearing?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 31

• Well for me I am wearing cloth diapers and a pair of rubber pants.. I do not shy away from what I wear, even tho I am sure some will think.. why does he not keep that information quiet.. well for one I feel good about my self and always have.. I am a very honest person and it was a bad accident that caused me to wear them daily, and I cannot change that fact.. I just play the hand I was dealt and have from that day forward.. I still can do most if not all the things I did before that day came along, I feel sexy in them and still go out on dates and not one women I have ever dated since that bad day happened has ever belittled me or laughed at me in any way over wearing them and that feeling when that happens is priceless to me.

They are told right up front by me first and fore most, if I decide I would like to take a shot at dating her.. as to what happened and why I wear them.. and on many dates.. me wearing what I wear has even spiced up the date.. this post is a bit long I know.. but I wanted to say my view on it, also I do not want people to think of this as some smart ass reply.. this is my honest self replying. but I think some will view me in that light anyways... and that is their choice.. but being honest and upfront to the people and women that I care about has always worked for me.. and I would have it no other way.. take care now and have a nice day.

• yeah talking about each others underwear with a 16 year old seems a great thing for a 30 year old to do XD

• Black and white striped boxer briefs

• Blue boxer briefs.

• at the moment, nothing

• What undies am I wearing? You a perv or something?

• no undies, im keeping my lion free, out of the cage :D

• Blue briefs with black waistband 😊

• Legit am actually wearing a swimsuit

• white Tommy Hilfiger, with red and blue lining on the waist band; they are a little tight

• Nothing.. happy now 😎 ?

• nice, I've gone for blue boxers

• I'm wearing White underwear , sometimes i go comando with just regular shorts on

• Black boxers

• The brown ones. No matter what color they are when I get them, they all end up that way. :(

• Granny panties.

• Boxer briefs... soon will change though

• Blue boxers

• Grey boxers.. nice ones you have

• nothing

• Bikini bottom!!

• I'm wearing grey boxer briefs with black and red stripes on the waistband.

• Marvel boxer briefs...

• Chicago Cubs boxers

• white boxers
    is it really that big of a deal?

• orange boxer briefs... getting cold out lol

• Grey boxer briefs

• Not telling you perv

• purple. Hey can i drop you a message? :)

can i? :)

• Black boxers

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 24