Why are all the hot guys on ChatRoulette.com?

There are like NO hot guys near me.

But on Chat Roulette I see tons of hot guys who live like 4 states away from me. It sucks.

Haha, I'm sorry if it just seems shallow.

It just seems that way to me.

I should word it, it SEEMS like all the hot guys are on CR.
All the guys I have seen haven't been naked or creepy, just plain hot.

And I'm being 100% serious.

Maybe I just got lucky. I've only been on CR like twice.

Most Helpful Girl

• OMGGG I KNOW! HOTTIES TO THE MAXXX!

• That is not shallow! its not like were trying to get to know them. there sexy and were aprecciatin it!

What Guys Said 4

• Is this for real? From what my friends tell me, most guys don't even show their faces. Just everything below the chest and in the buff. I don't really see that site lasting in popularity for long, except for voyeurism purposes.

• Just an FYI, a lot of guys on ChatRoulette just show loops of hot guys rather than an actual webcam picture, so you might just think you're talking to a hot guy. Most of chatroulette seems to be guys masturbating. I guess I just get on at the wrong times.

There's actually a guy going around on ChatRoulette with a loop of a hot guy documenting girls' reactions. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

• Lol you just think they're hot, because they're naked

• this sounds a little shallow. lol

What Girls Said 3

• I have never been on ChatRoulette in my life! But I do not believe you. lol. I heard there was only ugly nasty guys on there with no lives' lol so I am not going to risk seeing a nasty dork on there not my style. And no hot guys around where you live? hard to believe, maybe you are asking for too much and since most people have lived in their city for more than 10 years everyone kinda looks ugly since they are mostly familiar faces.

• You think? Whenever I went on they were all neckbeards, hipsters (okay I admit I kind of have a weakness for hipsters, haha) or foreign. Or just jerking off, hah. There were a couple who were hot, but... meh. It seemed that most of them lived in Norway, or Italy, or Spain, or something. :P

• That makes complete sense. The world is such a big place. There's bound to be hot people all over the place. That doesn't mean that all the hot people are gathered in one particular area