What is my female friend thinking?

Context: My female friend (B) used to like me about 6 months ago, but I didn't like her back, and it never went anywhere beyond friendship.

4 weeks ago: My female friend (B) introduced me to her friend (A) at a party. They are not super good friends. I had a good conversation with A and I got her number. After I got A's number, B goes on to tell me that A is single and that she thought we'd make a good match.

2 weeks ago: B finds out that I've been going on dates with A. B tells me that she's happy to hear this.

1 week ago: B tells me that she talked to A.

B: "If I were in A's shoes, I may not be ready for a relationship"

Me: "What do you mean?"

B: "I don't have details but I think she just came out of a relationship and may not be ready for another one now. It seems to still be fresh on her mind, but I didn't ask her about it. I'm not sure how long ago it was, and I'm not sure what happened or how serious it was. I think that maybe you should just be friends with her."

I'm still going out on dates with A. A has not given me any indication that there are any issues or baggage so I have not brought it up. B's behavior seems to be inconsistent. What are your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Most Helpful Girl

• I think B is jealous and wishes she had never introduced you. As long as A is working out and doesn't seem to be pushing you away, Just tell B you aren't interested in her. Good Luck!

What Girls Said 1

• keep B out of it , its you and girl a's relationship and not anyones elses, keep doing what your doing and if girl A has something to say she will tell you. Keep the other girl out of it cause if you guys end up getting serious , its gonna be like dating two people. Not good

What Guys Said 0