The man who had 24 plastic surgeries?

link

link

He had 24 plastic surgeries. was he ugly before? is he goodlooking now?

i know it sounds shallow.. but I wanted people to answer because plastic surgery really seems to do the magical trick in situations like this.

Most Helpful Girl

• His face looks too perfect. It's uncanny and a bit startling to look at. But, he does look better. I'm not advocating getting a bunch of plastic surgery done, but in this case it is an improvement.

But I don't really know if it's worth it. As with any medical procedure, there are risks and to get over 20 needlessly done is a bit reckless. Plus all of the money spent, jeez!

And there is a woman from Britain, Sarah Burge has had more than 100 cosmetic procedures and surgeries in an effort to look like Barbie.

People who get exoribitant amount of work done to themselves have a serious problem. Most have BDD (Body Dysmorphic Disorder) and don't realize that they were perfectly fine to begin with and continue on a path of destruction seeking a perfection that isn't there.

Good luck.

What Girls Said 2

• ew.. he looks like a creepy wax figure after the surgeries.. NOT attractive.. he was pretty good looking to start with...

• seriously. I can't tell the difference between before and after. I'm not against plastic surgery I think people have the choice to do whatever they want. people get tattoos, piercings, surgery. don't bother me if it looks natural.

What Guys Said 0