Girls, . do you like her outfit?

Girls, . do you like her outfit?
o

19

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 18

• yeah apart from her heels, dont suit at all and her face foundation is the wrong shade lol. Everything else I like.

• No its too tight she could get away with it if it didn't make her boobs look weird.

• yea..

• No. Too tight. Not my thing.

• Sure I like it, maybe on someone else. The problem with it is it's too short, too tight, and it doesn't fit her well in the upper area.

• Yes, I love the shape and color. It also suits her body type well.

• It's alright, a bit boring for my taste and I'm not into the colour or the sleeves.

• Yessss. It looks super good on her, wouldn't flatter my body type though.

• the dress is a little tight for might taste, it looks uncomfortable but I do like that color.

• Her dress is alright but I don't like her shoes

• Yeah I do

• I like it

• Yes. Though I'm not sure if I can wear it since you need a fairly streamline body.

• You bet

• Yep!!

• Yes it's form fitting

• I like the dress but she's done it no justice. The outfit is just so wrong. Those shoes are awful (and she needs a pedicure). I would happily offer her style advice and wouldn't even charge

• It's decent. Very uncomfortable looking.