What is a good way to get rid of stretch marks?

Most Helpful Guy

• Apply almond oil to the stretch marks and massage it gently into the skin. Almond oil is one of the few oils thst can penetrate the skin up to the deepest layer. The deepest layer is where the stretch marks have formed. almond oil can heal it over time, but they will never fully go away. They will be hardly noticeable though.

Another alternative is using lasers to remove the scar tissue the stretch marks consist off, it goes much faster but is more expensive.

Almond oil can also be used to prevent stretch marks from occuring, or from occuring as much since it helps keep the skin supple.

Most Helpful Girl

• There is nothing you can do to get rid of them but you can prevent yourself from getting any more by moisturizing your skin after showering and I would suggest tightening up the skin by exercising. As time goes by they will lighten up if they are not that bad maybe tanning will also hide them but sometimes they show more when tanning. Don't get fooled by buying creams that say they will get rid of them because they are a joke.

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe Bio oil

• rub cocks on it

• Dont. They make you who you are, They're like battle scars, never hide them, Find someone who accepts you for you!

• Cream, foundation, exercise maybe?

• Why would you get rid of them
    Keep those marks...

• Steel wool will take care of that

• Imagining they aren't there.

What Girls Said 13

• Maybe laser therapy?
    I don't know if you can even get rid of them at all though in most cases they just fade.

• Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil works pretty well
    Oil in general is very good for scars/stretch marks
    Raw honey and green tea helped my acne scars so it might help stretch marks

• No way.
    Impossible.

• Cocoa butter helps to fade them, a few people I know swear by bio oil though

• Shea Butter, cocoa butter, coconut oil, vitamin E, and treating it with honey can help fade them.

• I heard Bio Oil works pretty well.

• Castor Oil and no not the car oil.

• Not possible

• try coconut oil

• Coconut oil, vitamin E, cocoa butter, getting some sun, working out, toning up, all good ways

• Only way to get rid of them is too accept them. There literally is no way to get rid of them.

• Deffo bio oil

• Sorry to burst your bubble but as far as I know, nothing works. I've tried everything. The only thing that helps... a bit... is time... with time they fade. that's it. Sorry