Guys, Do guys like when girls wear glasses?

I've always worn glasses since I was young, but I never use to wear them because I hated how it looked on me and over the years my vision got worst. Until Junior year of high school I started to wear them and it been 5 years since then. But there are still times when I hate to wear them

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends. Some girls can pull it off and look really sexy. Other girls can't. I know it's not a specific answer, but the truth is it really all depends on the girl.
    If I was to say if you look better with/without glasses I would have to see a picture of you without glasses as well as with them to be able to tell.

What Guys Said 4

• I love when my wife wears glasses. The first time we met she was wearing some. She switches off between contacts and glasses so if you are tired of glasses all the time get contacts too.

• I think glasses can be very attractive

• If that profile picture is you. Then you are so beautiful. I could care less for wether or not a girl wears glasses and if she does I think it adds more depth to her.

• Sure. And it's even better when they can see where they're walking lol

Lol I've trip many times when I had no glasses on

I would recommend wearing your glasses. Even if they found you more attractive without them, you're gonna have to wear your glasses EVENTUALLY