Guys which of these clothing styles do you like on a girl? Girl which girl are you more like?

Girl A.

Girl A is tombish and likes to wear plane clothes that are not colorful. She doesn't really like to get dressed up for anything either. She goes out wearing sweat pants or plain jeans. She doesn't like to wear dresses or anything too feminine.

Girl B.

Girl B wears clothing that is very feminine. She always wears dresses and skirts paired with nice blouses and shirts. She also likes to wear a lot of pink, sometimes only pink. She likes to dress up like this all the time. Her typical outfit would be pink shirt, pink skirt, pink boots.

Girl C.

Girl C likes to be fashionable but sometimes with casual clothing too. She likes to wear nice dresses like for formal occasions but she can also wear a nice pare of jeans and a shirt? She also likes to wear black leather biker jackets with her outfits.

Most Helpful Girl

• Mix of Girl B and girl C. On a normal basis, I wear jeans and a tshirt or a sun dress. It really depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girl C. I love a girl who gets dressed up but if she does it all the time it isn't special

What Girls Said 4

• I am definitely a Girl C kind of girl, though there are times when I will wear a casual kind of dress.

• Girl c

• I'm more of the C type girl. When it comes to school I like to wear more comfortable clothes and no make up, but during a special event I don't mind dressing up

• Probs a

What Guys Said 1