Are skirts, the same thing as running pants/shorts?

I'm a guy, so, I don't know but, are skirts the same thing as running pants/shorts. I'm wearing a pair of running pants right now. They're really comfortable, and I can still go out in them without looking like a slob. Sometimes I just don't feel like putting jeans on, but, going out in SWEATS, are always a NO (hoodies are different).

They're breathable, and don't LOOK that bad, sometimes, maybe even kind of, dare I say, sexy?

Are skirts the equivalent?

Updates:
1mo Don't think so literally

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends where you're going I guess. Going to some places there is no way anybody, guy or girl, could wear shorts. And other places shorts are ok.
    Definitely depends on the shorts too.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

I'm talking about skirts though

• Show All
    • 1mo

Running pants, like the ones I'm wearing right now

• 1mo

No, they're not like skirts.

What Girls Said 5

• OP not even you are this stupid.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe running pants are the equivalent of yoga pants but definitely not skirts. Skirts are dressier

0|0
    0|0
  • They're not the same thing at all physically , however they can serve the same purpose. Breathable, comfortable, etc. Wear 'em fam, especially if they look good. Just make use that as a guy you have something underneath them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Skirts are different

0|0
    0|0
  • skirts are not pants. Pants/shorts have a separate hole for each leg (2 openings). A skirt just has one opening (like the bottom part of a dress).

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.