What was your sweatiest Halloween costume?

You heard me, not sexiest... :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I was a deranged pumpkin monster with a detailed bloody mask of a jack o lantern (it had the bloody teeth, deranged smile and everything) I dressed in a heavy pea coat with hay sticking out of the arms and neck area, like I had just dug my way up from the pumpkin maze / patch.
    I could hardly breath in that mask, never mind see well. The heavy coat was hot, and the mask was too. I ended up taking breaks removing the mask because I was having issues breathing, but also the humidity from the mask fogged up my glasses very well, lol.
    What a horrible night.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dressed as toast once as a child. I'm serious. And I wanted this costume. I practically melted like butter. Get it? Buttered toast?

Fuck you.

What Girls Said 5

• Sweatiest? I was a black widow spider once and that was pretty hot.

Yeah every always asks sexiest so I changed it up lol... how did you dress up as a spider?

Black leggings and a black sweater with black socks hanging from each arm... it was way cooler than it sounds lol.

lol... I believe you

• I don't know most of mine I was freezing in 'cause I live in a place where it rarely tops 30° fahrenheit on Halloween. Maybe a butterfly when I was seven.

• Probably when I dressed up as some kind of cat woman. I think it was like a tiger... or something... I really don't remember all those details except for the fact that I wore this ankle length black dress that was super thick (not sure the material it was made out of). I also had these black sheer lace sleeves and some cat ears on my head

• This was my dad wearing this costume not me, but he wore a moose outfit and would always be drenched due to the face of the plastic inflatable costume not having good airflow

• When I was belle

What Guys Said 4

• The one where I... worked out in? o-O

• Didn't really need to be holloween but a full fursuit (furry animal costume) makes you wanna barf out of exhaustion and dehydration in 20 minutes.

• I sweated a lot wearing your mom on my dick...

• I will be naked this time