Does this mean he's better looking than me?

When my friend and I are together, if a girl walks up to ask a question i.e. "Can we borrow this chair?" they always ask the question to him.

I always thought I was the better looking one, but seeing how the girls always ask the questions to him. Maybe not? Or are girls just too shy to talk to the hot guy?

Or is this completely random and has nothing to do with looks?

Most Helpful Girl

• hahaha loooove your last question... honestly I agree with musiclove06girl its wayyy easier to ask a cute guys friend for something rather than the cute guy himself... I don't know maybe its just a girl thing but would you go up to the "hott" girl to ask for something or her friend?

• Nah I'm too shy to do that lol

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, I think it's easier to ask a cute guys friend something like that. In a weird way, it gets him to come up with something clever to say, while I'm secretly hoping that this cute guy gets involved in the conversation. :) If you're attracted to her, never rule yourself out. My friend is so forward and loud, I am always afraid she will catch guys attention more than me. However, guys who she approaches in this manner, seem to end up trying to talk to me. :p

• I completely agree with the other 2 girls. I always ask the cute guy's friend as well

What Guys Said 2

• He might be more approachable. I usually get approached in groups because I'm Smiling Happy Social Guy. I try to appear harmless and fun.

If you look like you don't want to be bothered, no one bothers you.

• Does this mean he's better looking than me? Probably, now the only way to settle this is a walk off. Haha. Kidding, but I totally concur with the rest of the girls who answered your question. It's easier and less nervous to ask the friend of an interest.