Is a bunny for Halloween played out?

Is a bunny for Halloween played out?

I wanted to be a fairy and found this. But I can't find wings or a skirt anywhere. I found white ageless wings and a white tutu but it would be too much white. I already bought the corset and can't exchange it.

I found pink bunny ears instead and a pink tail. It's okay but is has been done too much?

1mo I FOUND THE WINGS GUYS!!

I was able to go as a fairy like I wanted. And I won third place in the costume contest!

Most Helpful Guy

• It really comes down to being creative with it. It is a fairly common costume, but take that to your advantage and make it an uncommon costume by doing something new and different with it

Most Helpful Girl

• No it's not played out or ever will be. There's no costume that will be "played out" unless ur going as a celeb/internet sensation that was popular for like 5 seconds a decade ago or something. lol

What Guys Said 4

• First off you going to a party or something? You'd be fine in both. The bunny may come off as lazy maybe lol

I am going to a party. And that's why I don't want to be a bunny!

I wouldn't have time to dye. Ahh so much white lol.

Lol show it to us on you and we'll decide!

• No it is fine as a costume

• It's not bad per say, but it's really unoriginal

• I think it's fine

What Girls Said 3

• sounds fine

• Nah go for it. Or you could always be a mouse, duh!

• Sure, its overused but if you make it look sexy enough nobody will be worried about that