How much makeup do you like?

Your girlfriend to wear? With boys its easy to say how they look like in real because they don't cover their face with tons of product and end up looking like a different person.
So how much makeup do you like your girl to wear? Or girls what do you feel about wearing makeup and removing for your bf?
I am asking because I remember my boyfriend told me he wanted to find out the true face behind my made up face.
So opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• He's right. Make up is more for women and feeling sexy and/or beautiful I think. I'm amazed by how many women think/feel they are "ugly" without it. No, you're not. Most guys prefer little to no make up. It's not the make up that makes you beautiful.

• I like light or no make up

• Always was against make up, always will be. I tell my wife not do use, but meh who cares about what men thinks anyway.

• Not too much. Maybe just some foundations or blush

• I really like thick eyeliner and mascara on girls, but that's about it.

• I don't care she can do whatever she wants. But it is okay if she has no make up.

• As little makeup as possible.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't wear make up. It's not necessarily that I don't want to, it's just that I never learnt how when I was young from my mom and I was never able to pick it up later from youtube videos :P Sometimes I'll wear lipstick but that'll be like once a month, it's super rare.

• Funny thing is guys will usually claim they prefer a natural girl but in real life most won't look at the make up free woman, but they'll look at the one with tons of crap caked onto her face.

There are exceptions, of course, for example my fiancee got attracted to me in the first place because I was natural and not looking like other girls (majority of girls wearing make up look soooo similar to each other).

• I usually wear little to no makeup, the most I'll wear is foundation, eyeliner and mascara lol. I can contour and do a mean smoky eye and all of that other crap but I'm too lazy lmao

• I don't wear any personally and i prefer the girls im with to not either. I like peoples natural self/beauty. Anything else i just dont like. Coloured lipstick im especially turned off by.

• very little makeup

• I usually wear little to no makeup ^^

• 0|0