Halloween Party Dress-up help?

So my SO and i are dressing up as Minnie & Mickey mouse for a Halloween party. I've got all of the costume picked out including his outfit. I just can't decide on what kind of thigh highs i should get. Basically I'm wearing a red and white polka dotted crop top, the mouse ears w/bow, and a black mini skirt. this is just like the skirt I've got Halloween Party Dress-up help? Opinions on which thigh highs i should go with?
there are ones with red, black or white bows
These are just simple
Then there is the lace top ones

OR... ones with suspenders

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't know, don't really care

Hey, I see you're a cheerleader. I want to see a "slutty cheerleader" for Halloween, but, isn't it redundant to say "slutty cheerleader". If you don't know what redundant means, look it up

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ummm of course i know what redundant means.. I'm not dumb. 🙄 I'm kinda wondering if you implying I'm an airhead or dumb b/c i'm a cheerleader... And no its not redundant to say "slutty cheerleader" b/c that would imply that all cheerleaders are slutty.. Which they aren't.

• Show All
    • 1mo

OK cool! 👍 Tbh your opinion or whatever your "just sayinnnn" is irrelevant to me. Thanks tho😊

• 1mo

Glad I could help

Most Helpful Girl

• Wearing "sexy" versions of children's characters is creepy. Go for solid or patterned tights instead. You'll be warmer that way too.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• lace or suspenders

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 or 2.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lace top ones

0|0
    0|0