Yayyy or nayyy?

link

I just want to know if I at least have a decent body, I have another pic I will put up later, but should I start going to the gym? lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't realize your age until I had already clicked on the link; but you look fine, hon. It looks like you take good care of yourself and are toned. Once you get a little older and put on more weight I think you will fill out very nicely. Keep working out to gain strength and muscle as you gain weight, and enjoy some time in the sun to make your skin have a nice glow. :)

Hope this helps!

Be self confident. Girls love it!

• Lol, I never work out, I'm lazy as sh*t. And I do go to the beach with people over the summer but as for now I've only been golfin so I have a wicked farmers tan.

What Girls Said 3

• Hawt pikk bhut ihtt really depends on the girls you lyk or whatchu wanna do... dhid I mention hawt pikk haha:P

• Yaaaay! :D

• you have a pretty goood bodyy. even working out just a little bit would tone you up a bit more and you would have a greattt bodd ; )

What Guys Said 1

• alright, you obviously have a good body. obviously, it would get better if you went to the gym. come on man! why do you need an ego boost from GAG if you look like that w/o exercising?