Are adult models the same as prostitutes?

• Yes, they are all whores
  • No, it is in a professional setting, they are tested and its not about their own pleasure, its about modeling for content.
  • They are half. This is not black and white
1mo In terms of full erotica. ie porn

Most Helpful Girl

• depend what you mean adult model. I am a camgirl

What Girls Said 2

• Only if masturbating is the same as having sex with another person.

• They are not having sex with anyone so no, they aren't prostitutes.

Also, nude models are used for a variety of purposes. Sure, there are nude models for porn. But there are also nude models for statues/art

Prostitution is NOT restricted to penetrative sex. There are different types, some are more socially acceptable than others, but stripping is actually a form of prostitution as it is exchanging a sexual act for a benefit.

@bcromartie But they're not having sex with anyone, penetrative or not. There is no interaction. It is a professional setting. No sexual act is happening on set. The models pose and are either drawn or photographed. No one is sitting there jacking off to them standing there lol.

What Guys Said 8

• I see models who pose nude as high class strippers. They aren't technically in the same league as strippers but they play they same sport.

I don't see them as being that much classier, they just have more beautiful faces than conventional strippers. Like a lot of the nude/semi nude photos that are supposed to be artistic are only viewed as such because the girl has an artistic looking face. However, if an average looking girl made the same pose with the same ammount of nudity, people would be significantly less likely to view it as classy or artistic.

• they are getting naked to be taken pictures off and shown to guys for money, or evne for free sometimes , I don't know what you consider that but its prostitioun in my book.

• Pretty sure there's a fine line between being paid to look good and being paid to sleep with someone.

• Why do you care? How does these men or women doing what they choose to do influence your life? Let them be.

Remember what Jesus said?
      "Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone."

• They don't sleep with their customers.

• Yes it is prostitution. Congratulations.

• I like both!!

• not really.