Would this be a cute Halloween costume for a party tonight?

I'm planning on being Juliet Capulet since she's my favorite character from anything. And yeah I know the dress is short but I'm a very petit girl and long dresses look horrible on me. I was hoping this would be cute and maybe attract the attention of the boy I have a huge crush on. And if anyone has any hairstyles they thibk would look good with it I'd like some suggestions please.

1mo Any comments would be appreciated especially ones from other girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it looks really good and you have a good conversation topic talking about who you are.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's Halloween, pretty much anything goes honestly. If it's outdoors, just check the weather and make sure it won't be too cold, but otherwise, have fun.

What Guys Said 3

• Cute

• Yes...

• yes.

What Girls Said 3

• Sure, but it didn't scream "Juliet" to me, if that makes sense.

Well all of my friends know I love the character so showing up in a dress like that it should be obvious to them who I'm dressed as

Then yeah, go for it. :)

• Tbh, I did not see it as Juliet when I first looked at it, maybe consider carrying a rose around or something?
    As for your crush, it might only attract sexual attention depending on how short it is.
    For hairstyles, try lightly curling your hair and having it half up half down, or pinning the sides back in a twist.

Well everyone know she's my favorite character from anything so they should know if I show up in that who I'm dressed as. And I'll probably bring a rose to put in my hair about the headband

• Yes, I think it is a good costume