Do you find these low rise jeans ugly or cute or what?

So I like to let my ass hang out of my pants like this picture taken from the back. This is what you're seeing when I do it from the back. Do I look cute or is it too trashy?
Do you find these low rise jeans ugly or cute or what?I don't do it for guys I do it because it turns me on.

So can I do it or no?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Not cute at all. It looks like you bought pants that do not fit properly.

What Guys Said 15

• So in high school I used to throw little paper airplanes into people who had the ass crack exposed. Would paper airplane you / 10

• I would not want my girlfriend (or my daughter or granddaughter if I had a daughter or granddaughter) to be dressed like that in public. It is a look that is very arousing to some guys.

• Nobody should ever look like that. It's just immoral and disgusting. But what works for you works. You do you booboo.

• I find that pic trashy

• So are you going naked under those jeans?

• trolls will be trolls

I'll tell you what I told everyone
      I wouldn't waste my question on this if it was a troll because it is a shit troll
      Just answer the question or don't answer at all

Exactly as I said but apparently according to her she's not. Apparently she was being serious and that is her butt n the pic

@kittycat119 can you stop monitoring my question get away

• Trashy as hell

• every guy wants to see asses, its hot but trashy, its your choice.

• Haha where's your undies

• as a guy-i think it's hot-i have to admit that-but yes-i think it is trashy.

• Looks trashy

• Is that you?

• nice try troll -_-

• Is that you

Why does that matter?
      Just answer the question.

Yes of course

dm me

• That is really bad not cute.

What Girls Said 9

• This screams trashy hoe. No matter who is wearing these jeans it's not appropriate. Not aiming this at you personally. But what happened to classy ladies that left things to the imagination?

• Ew, EW, EWWWWW

• That looks disgusting

• Your attempt at trolling and getting attention is really horrible. Try harder next time

I have one real question on something that is generally considered a fashion no no and this is what I get. Why even answer? I just don't get it.

You're being offensive when I did nothing wrong with you.
      I just checked you never answered any of my trolls when I'm actually trolling and it's good. Hmm. Guess all you know how to do is insult somebody when they actually have a question.
      Typical.

If you weren't trying to troll you at least wanted attention. No person actually trying to ask a question would feel the need to say "So I like to let my ass hang out of my pants" or to feel the need need tell people u don't wear panties while doing it. and the picture was again over kill and disgusting and not needed at all for the question. And you should hope if you really do this that's not how you look wearing them

• That's repulsive.

• Low class

• I like low rise jeans but this one is really trashy

• VERY trashy

• Trashy as (s) hell.