Generally speaking, what's the main reason you would wear revealing clothing?

• fashion
  • comfort
  • both of the above
  • gaining sexual power to get free shit, favors, etc
  • attracting the opposite gender
  • other
  • i wouldn't wear revealing clothing
1mo update
1mo Updateeee

Most Helpful Guy

• 99% of the time I wear clothes for comfort.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• What is considered revealing clothes for a guy?

• stay cool, feel confident and attract to the opposite gender, or feel a confidence boost.

what kind of revealing clothing do you wear Mike?

@SarahsSummer I have to redirect you to my profile picture 😜😆

Well, I don't per se, but it would be the shirts that leave biceps half exposed ;) or v necks, but I don't like those.

• I would say mainly fashion reasons

• To make chicks wet.. 😎

• I am naked.. under my clothes...

• to feel confident

• I voted "attracting the opposite gender", because that is the only reason anyone would do it. If someone tells you otherwise, it's a blatant lie.

• Exhibit them babes with my fat rolls. LeL JK it's because it's hot, like summer

• To swim..

• not only attracting the opposite gender but attracting with the hope of favours

do you think you could have that power over women?

I think maybe I could if I were to wear revealing clothing. maybe not the favours, that is their decision, but the attraction.

• As a ballet dancer, you don't have much say on what your wearing on stage...

• If you could vote in this poll you would vote for D right madame supremacy?

• I wouldn't wear any form of sexualised considered clothing but just what I feel comfortable in

• It's hot. In some tropical cities, practically all girls are wearing short shorts. It's like they disappear when they sit down. I'm not complaining, but I doubt it's just to show off. Damn though my female friend moved back to our cold climate, I wish she dressed like that here! I wish I could tell her she has hot legs.

Any way to encourage her to when we meet up lol?

What Girls Said 20

• Because the specific styles I like are revealing I guess my reason is fashion, and quite a lot of the time its actually very comfortable, at least the clothing I wear since I rarely ever wear bras anymore and my clothes are generally very form fitting which means they're almost always stretchy. Trying to attract the opposite gender has never ever come to my mind, rather sometimes I have to force myself to tune it down a bit so its not far too awfully revealing, and its kinda cold in the UK for the majority of the year anyway so I can't even go too overboard either way cause I'd be freezing my tits off... 😂

• The only reason I'd ever wear revealing clothing is if I feel like it makes me look/feel good. But it rarely does since I'm skinny af and it looks weird.

• Only for my man. I feel sexier if i just do it with him because its even more private. Otherwise not comfortable at all. I've always had big boobs and i was the first to wear a bra in my fifth grade of primary school lol and everyone made fun of it. I never really felt the need to show my ass too i know he's good and like to know that the only people who can have a taste are those i choose:)

• Definitely not comfort. No one wears low V tops or mini skirts because they're comfortable, if they wanted comfy clothes they'd look something like this

media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7a22cGHim1qkgjrd.jpg

Errr no, wearing mini skirts and low cut tops is more comfortable when the weather is hot. So it all depends on context.

Yeah, when it's hot. I just cross my legs when I sit down, even though none of my skirts are short enough for people to see my underwear lol.

Winter is coming, I aprove this!

• I enjoy feeling desired. I really like it when I can tell when guys find me attractive. It's really not about getting free stuff, it just helps my self confidence a lot.

• to stay cool. I said other but I probably should have checked comfort

• I like to feel sexy and for comfort. It's bloody hot where I live

• Mostly for comfort, but attracting opposite gender and sexual power works for me too ;)

• so you d want me girl
    do you find me attractive?
    please tell me yes

• To impress my husband.

• To feel sexy

• I don't wear revealing clothes

• For my guy ;) to get him all hot and bothered

• C O M F O R T

• I don't wear revealing clothes.

• Fashion and comfort.

• Because I want to

• I like wearing revealing clothing

• I rarely do and when I do, I don't even think about it. I don't do it in order to look sexy though, no.

• I honestly just wear it because I can and I know that I can