Guys, would you mind if your girlfriend didn't wear any makeup at all?

Let's say she's an average girl, so she won't look flawless without any make up at all. She might occasionally have dark circles, red or dark spots, pimples, big pores etc. Would you feel ashamed of her, or uncomfortable? What about an important event?

• yes
  • no
  • depends
  • I'm a girl/results

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Was nervous about this result and comments as im that girl who would NEVER leave the house without my face on dont get me wrong im not a cakebake just a no makeup so naked girl...

I used to be like that but it got to a point I was always late. Now it depends on where I 'll go and how much time I have

Aww i hope i get the confidence to leave the house without it someday sirenDep like yourself👍

What Guys Said 19

• Like she never wear any?

Yeah kinda. I do think using a little bit of makeup helps to enhance a girl's beauty in a noticeable, but not overbearing way. I don't expect her to wear it 24/7 or anything, but it would be kinda disappointing if she never wears it, especially if she used to wear it and just decided to stop right when she started datung me.

• I agree with @RealGuysOpinion. I would prefer there be no makeup. And if there is any I would like it minimal. Lipstick and eye shadow, those little touches. But when you lather it on like facial moisturizer you've gone too far.

• At SOME point in a relationship i'm going to wake up in bed next to her. So I will see her without makeup, morning bloat face and with the odd spot.

I mean what if she never wears it, not even when you go out?

Then I would mind yeah, I expect my girlfriend to be presentable if we're going 'out' together. If she is running alone to the supermarket I don't care.

• Never bothered me, nor have I ever noticed. One of my exs actually stopped wearing makeup after a year of us being together. She asked me if I noticed, I laughed and said "no, with natural beauty like that, you don't need it." Ever since that day, she simply stopped wearing it - aside from wearing it at work.

• I'm a make up kind of guy. I believe in helps enhance the face, as a supplement!, the face is naturally beautiful on it's own, and make up complements it.

I agree with you. As long as you like your natural face, it's awesome to play around with makeup. Not when a woman feels she has to wear it to look good

my thoughts exactly

• I like a girl that enjoys to doll up sometimes. I will admit that I have a fetish for certain types and colors of make-up... so I would be bummed if my girl NEVER wore make-up!

you're one of few men who admit it. Most say they don't like makeup but subconsciously do

Yup... im a unicorn! 🦄

• I already prefer the light, no make up look so I would be happy

• I didn't give a shit when my ex didn't wear make up, she was still my girl either way and was still gorgeous to me.

• Why would i feel ashamed? They are human just like me. They have their flaws just like me. As long as I find her cute/ hot, i would not care less if she wore make up.

• If your loving someone for what they look on the outside, especially when they have make up on, then it is a shallow love (in my opinion), I consider love to be more about finding the other half of your existence, that one person who can make you feel complete or whole.

• Doesn't matter what she wears or doesn't wear. I love her to the ends of the galaxy and back.

• Make up isn't necessary for a girl to wear to please me.

• Not at all,
    I don't really care about make up one way or the other

• i would be fine. make up is just a cover up.
    women look good with and without makeup

• Nah I would prefer it

• No makeup

• no thanks, I dont want to see a monster.

• Depends on if she's ugly without make up. I don't wanna wake up next to a monster LOL

• If I had a girlfriend I wouldn't mind because she is beautiful without makeup

What Girls Said 4

• I never wear make up so he clearly doesn't mind. If I had a girlfriend, I wouldn't mind her not wearing make up

• I don't wear it when I work. When I go out, maybe very subtle. Don't want to spend too much time at it.

I found I spend too much money and time on it... Then I saw some youtubers' vast makeup collection videos and got scared of becoming a makeup hoarder

• i guess it all depends on the guy and how he feels about makeup

• My boyfriend doesn't mind.