What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?

My natural hair texture is wavy , I usually straighten it but sometimes I leave it wavy.

• Straight What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?
  • Wavy What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?
  • Loose curls (curly)What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?
  • Average curls (curly)What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?
  • Tight curls (curly)What is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?
  • AfroWhat is your natural hair texture? Do you leave it natural or straight it/ curl it/ perm it etc?

Most Helpful Guy

• curly it reaches to the middle of my back and 😂😂😂😂😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Straight and I don't really curl it ever because it rarely holds the shape. And at the most for 5 minutes.
    So... it's just not even doable.

What Guys Said 23

• Mine is straight but it's thick and stiff, so bad for styling ;/

I feel you 😭 Mine is thick and wavy, I can't do much unless I straighten it

• My hair is dark brown and wavy. It does what it wants.

• Wavy when it grows out for like 3-4 weeks. I keep it short so it's pretty much straight.

• Tight and loose afro curls is like my natural hair texture and I have thick hair to, it sucks because humid weather wrecks havoc on it.

the shorter my hair is the looser the curls.

The longer the hair the tighter curls.

• when short: straight
    when medium: wavy
    when long:... ain't nobody got time for dat

• My hair is wavy, but I used to straighten it since it's at a very awkward length for wavy hair right now.

It will look better when it gets longer because it'll weigh itself down. I've stopped straightening it, so now I'm just patiently waiting for it to grow.

• Straight until it reaches a couple of inches. Then it's like a pigs tail. The one time I tried to grow my hair out I ended up with a curly halo

• My hair is very straight, absolutely no curl. But my hair can stand straight up after I come out of the shower and stroke it back. :o
    It's very weird and it also feels very soft. People sometimes touch it because of how soft it is lol.

• My hair straddles this incredibly awkward line between being straight and being curly. It looks dreadful, I look like Wolverine on a bad day.

• What happens when you are mixed and none of them categories seems to fit your hair type?

• I got some natural curl. If i use Coconut Oil it brings out the curl.

• Cue ball curly does that count honey?

• Ita a mess

• Slightly wavy hair on me. I think you'd look nice with a elegant wave to yours

• Wavy I guess
    Your hair looks dope

• My hair is straight and I hasn't changed the texture at it.

• I never had my hair long enough to really tell
    I guess slightly wavy

• Its wavy but curly at the end.

• Between straight and wavy.

• Naturally straight

• It was softly curly when i was a little bit younger but changed over time and is more like straight.

• All of them are sexy😍

• Interesting. Tbh you look hot with long straight hair. If you like it wavy, you can ride me and it'll get wavy after a while hehehehe

What Girls Said 44

• My hair is naturally curly.
    When I was younger I had those little ringlet curls haha. Now its a bit looser but still curly.
    And I usually leave it natural unless I'm going out somewhere, then I will straighten or curl it (and thats usually when I take selfies) lol

• 2|0
  • Wavy.

• A mix of medium to tight curls depending on how much/what type of product I use.
    I leave it curly most of the time. No chemical straighteners. And I've straightened it once... mayyyyyybe 2 times this year. And as a result, it's grown so much this year. Reaching ideal curly mane status. c:

• Somewhere between average and tight curls. The underside is like average curls while the top is tight curls. So I just voted for tight curls because that's mainly what you see, but I do prefer the looser curl pattern and wish that was the more dominant one.

• Mine's afro cm but i usually have it straightened coz its a but to much to handle when it is in its natural state.

• Def wavey :)

• My hair is a combination of loose curls and average curls.

• Mine is pin straight

• A mixture of a and b.

• Average curls🙉 in the past I use to straighten it A LOT coz I hated the curls, but now I learned to accept it lol XD so I leave it curly and once or twice a month I would straighten it.

• Straight hair. I wish it was wavy or curly.

• i have average curls

• It's naturally straight but I make it wavy lol

• Curly 😭 I wish my hair was just straight tbh

• It's straight except just a few strands in the front are a bit wavy in the middle.

I don't use heat on my hair much.
    Maybe once a year or once in a few years

• As straight as an arrow, and I can;t even curl it because it falls after 1 minute.

• Straight but thin and crap. Wish I had curls.

• I am average curly ^^

• Naturally straight but ever since I dyed it it tends to wave... to the right... so I'm not sure. Like, the left side of my hair kind of bends towards the right and the right side of my hair just sticks out even more to the right.

• My natural hair texture is in the middle of wavy and loose curl and I keep it as it is unless I go to any party or occasion.

• I have tight curls. I used to relax my hair but I'm growing it out because I want it to be natural. It's also relatively easy to straighten and I sometimes wear it that way. But I try to keep the heat straightening to a minimum.

• Mine is wavy and i like it... I can strighten them easily with shampoo or liquid straightener...
    But usually i like the look of veachy waves

• Mines wavy but tends to have loose curls towards the ends.

• It's an Afro but I have it done up in braids right now.

• Mine is a cross bt afroish curls, I wash it and leave it or straighten/curl it sometimes

• It is very straight naturally :)

• My hair is straight as can be

• wavy and frizzy in some parts
    straight in some parts

• My hair grows up and out... afro

• More from Girls
    14