Girls what are sexy features in guys physically?

I'm confused, I have no idea what makes a guy looks sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like cute better then hott first of all. but specifically what I love are their shoulders, big broad ones you can lay your head on. then I like their shoulder blades, when they're defined it shows they are skinny. and abs are a BIG one. even if you are not that cute, if you have nice abs your hottness level will rise. well I guess ur shirt would have to be off first tho

things not to do would be to wear tight clothes, especially pants, that's just gross:P and don't let ur pants hang dramatically low, that always makes the girl want to pants him, well me anyway. and lastly be cleanly cut, we don't like whiskers

What Girls Said 22

• i don't know if sexy was a word id use to describe a guy good looking,fit and cute yeah !

i don't really associate that word with a fella for some reason but what I do find attractive in a fella is tall ,nice brown eyes and a cute smile if you have all 3 of them my heart will melt lol

confidence helps you be more appealing I don't mean walking around like you are the shit I mean as in being confident with who you are

• Love this question.I like a guy with confidence but not arrogant. Nice tan and built body. Not like body builder because that's just gross and too big.I agree with the girl who said not to dress to impress that's lame and girls can see right through it. Just wear what's you and what you feel comfortable in. Classy is hot and so is like casual. Casual I'm talking nice fitted shirt jeans with or w/o holes and nice shoes or flip flops.Nice tight butts or guys with an ass in general are hot too.

• For someone your age, this is a mature answer. I like it.

• NO joke a lot of guys think I'm mature for my age. I always hear that I have a good head on my shoulders.

• Hazel eyes, brown hair, and athletic body is very appealing to me. I am more so on the personality side. I have met guys who are not physically awesome, but girls want them so bad because of the way they carry themselves and their in-whole personality.

• I completely agree! Guys that are "too hot" turn me off because I feel like I have to impress them or something. I'm much more comfortable around an average looking guy with an awesome personality

• broad shoulders, nice hair, and an awesome ass!

• Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.so it really depends. But you seem to be getting a lot of responses so I guess you can look for the dominant ones :P

For me,

eyes: deep set, usually dark blues, deep greens, light browns

lips: thin, curved upward, OR in a constant pout :P

nose: long, angular

face shape: usually square shaped

hair: depends. different hair colours and styles suit different people. I would prefer either really dark hair or blonde hair

body: I think you can figure that out.tho I don't like guys with overdeveloped muscles.sometimes that's just creepy.

hope that helped :D

• confidence! but not cockyness

• Taller than the girl

I think hair is always the thing that appeals to a girl, but every girl has different taste on the style!

Smile

Eyes

Arms

• 1. Great smile

2. Tall

3. Can make me laugh

• eyes, lips, neck, shoulders, butt, hair, arms, abs.it depends on the guy.

• Tight Ripped a&f Like Jeans(No A**Hugging Ones)

Brown Leather Flip-Flops (No Scarry/Harrey Feet)

Personal Hygiene (Trim Both Nails-Not Longer My Fake Ones, Shower, Scent CK Euphoria/Lacoste Red Bottle)

Hair That Fits Personal Sytle (w/e You Were Born With)

Skinny Gold/Silver Necklace/Braclet (Like Chain With A Cross)

No Shades (To See Pretty Eyes/Some Shades Make People Look SILLY)

Contacts/Glasses(If You Can't See or For Personal Preference)

Tall/Taller Than Me

In Shape/Working On It

Face W/Body

Bronzed/No Pinkness-Lobster Lookin from The Sun/Dark)

Nice Lips

Pretty Eyelashes

• well for one,

if he IS sexy and has a bad personality then I wouldn't even be interested.

It's more about sex appeal to me.like their attitude and personality and CONFIDENCE

• wow I'll be glad to answer this one! hmmmmmm what makes a guy sexy? his shirt off! duh lol just playin! there's more than that it all depends on how he dresses if he dresses real classy or causal that's sexy! your clothes represent your personality don't dress to impress! dress because you want to what makes guy sexy is his personality and looks as well fro some people but the personality gives a real knock out!

• Beautiful smile.

Strong hands and forearms. Its probably just me but I find that so protecting and sexy.

Body language. How they sit, the way they hold you, how they walk, etc.

Broad shoulders.

I don't know how to say this one, but something about their necks.Uh I don't know what I'm trying to say.

Calf muscles.

PERSONALITY and CONFIDENCE. Even though those aren't physical, they show when you look at a guy.

• The neck has to do with the ab's btw :9

because of the sit ups you can feel your neck being pressured

• what mack a guy look hot is when he smell good and he wear jeans and the cloth for Hoister and he has to be like she was a boy

• Some people like guys with tight clothes.

We all have different styles.

I like guys with their pants hanging.

Guys look sexy if they have a sexy body, sexy eyes, and other cute stuff.

• To me a sexy guy is tall and has short hair. I also find the sexiest parts of a guy are his face, chest and arms :) A face with great bone structure and a really defined jar line is so sexy to me and I like it when a guy has a larger chest with muscular arms because then you know that they are strong enough to take of you but not to big that your afraid of being crushed :p

• HIS BACK! if it's v-shaped its super hot!

• Muscles and a tan definitely! It looks soooooo hot!

• Their eyes and their smile. :) that's what I notice first when I see a guy. Tan with muscles. But not like super duper big muscles. Not like Bodybuilder muscles. those are a bigggg turn off. I love it when a guy puts his arm around your waist. or when they hug you from behind. Umm, lets see what else. I love light eyes. Like light brown, hazel, light blue, light green. But deep blue eyes are sexy too.

• life in their eyes.

• great smile

great eyes

in shape

broad shoulders

well kept

tall

• I like the arms,eyes,and dimples.what makes a guy sexy there personality its not all about looks

What Guys Said 0