Do you find nose rings attractive?

Attaching some random photo of what I mean. I had to take mine out for surgery months ago and I'm feeling indifferent about it now, so! A question for you guys :) Do you like them on girls? Why or why not? Do you find nose rings attractive?

• Yes
    61%(14)44%(19)Vote25%(5)
  • No
    39%(9)56%(24)Vote75%(15)

Most Helpful Guy

• i love em on girls

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• No, they're a hinderence to picking ones nose, and therefore interfere with proper nostril maintenance!

• Not only no, but fuck no.

You know who has rings in their nose? Pigs. To keep them from digging up and eating the truffles that they are being used to find.

I was with one girl with a nose ring. She had two actually, in the same nostril. I overlooked it because I was pretty keen on her. Never again.

• Yikes haha, I see. I don't think I'll get it pierced again honestly, it was a lot of work etc. What about ear piercings, are you cool with them?

• Yeah, I kind of have to be, since mine are pierced. It would be hypocritical of me to be otherwise, and I may be... hell, I *AM* a lot of things, but hypocrite doesn't make the list, AFAIK.

Now if there were 7 or 8 in each ear, that might be a bit much, but I guess it would depend on how it looked.

• I see what you mean. Oh man... I used to be in love with all kinds of facial piercings, thank god my mom always said no lol. I think I'll just stick to the ear piercings I have.

• I think they look great and I think septum rings are even nicer.

• Thanks for sharing :)!

• Yes. Is that you? A Hindu Indian?

• Haha no it's a random photo, though I do look strikingly similar. I don't think I'd get it pierced again, but it was nice while I had it!

• yes... im biased though as i have had one for 33 years

What Girls Said 5

• nope, it's traditional in my country to get it done just before marriage and wear the ring once married.

But I would never do it. It won't look good on me.

• I see. It's popular in my culture too, but it has nothing to do with marriage. I don't think I would get it re pierced again :3!

• not really

• No, I hate them

• I prefer studs

• Thanks for your feedback! I actually don't like studs and prefer rings, no idea why. I don't think I'll have it pierced again though!

• Umm, no not really.