Confidence and clothes?

So, I was talking to this friend of mine and she said something along the lines of guys that wear salmon or pink shirts, or just bold and bright colors in general, come off as more confident than other guys at first glance, even if it isn't always the case. Is this true, and do y'all have any examples?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Personally, I think confidence is more in how you conduct yourself than what you wear. Of course, some people will wear certain things because they are confident in themselves, but I don't believe that an outfit alone determines confidence. I think people subconsciously can tell when someone is confident based on their demeanor and the way they conduct themselves, without realizing that was what makes them look confident, if that makes any sense.

• I dont know about confidence but it seems as if there not afraid to wear pink and dont care what others think which could be similar to having confidence

• i guess so but its not completely true