• Ask
  • myTake

Best way to tell her that she looks good

I'm going to prom with one of my friends. We haven't said it but we both assume that we are going as just friends. So when I first see her and want to tell her that she looks nice. Fill in the blank: "You look (blank)"should I go with: beautiful, nice, good, hot, sexy, (something that will make her laugh but still lets her know that looks good), other

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you want to make her laugh then you could whistle at her. I'd that would be hilarious! But then be like "no, really, you look amazing (or beautiful)" Something sincere after being silly. Whatever pops into your head first because that's obviously what you mean.

• I agree with spitbubble10. I would laugh and think it was adorable if my boyfriend did that to me.

What Girls Said 6

• I think "You look great" is a pretty safe bet lol. That's a nice thing to hear from anyone.And making up a word is a good idea too if you want to make her laugh :]

• dont say sexy or hot I wouldn't like a fella to say that to me I would much rather beautiful or amazing just say what comes to mind when you see her

• " wow you look gorgeous!""u look great!""i'm speechless.u look so pretty tonight."

• beautiful is perfect. I would go with that

• Just make up a silly word. Like. Fantabulous. or something, haha. It will make her laugh and you won't seem like a creepy guy trying to hit on her.unless perhaps that's your real goal!.

• beautiful is more meaningful than anything else, and so it'll make her feel great

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!