Which wedding dress should I get?

A) Which wedding dress should I get?b)

C)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wedding huh... good luck with that. They all look fine. But regardless of what you pick, whats gonna happen is still gonna happen.

Most Helpful Girl

• ahhh I fucking love wedding dresses mmhhhhhhh <3

I like all the dresses in the pictures -- assuming you have the kind of body that looks awesome in this style of dress. (Let's take that for granted, since they're all similar silhouettes.)

I noticed, though, that picture #3 is watermarked from DHgate (a cheap Chinese seller).

····••• DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, BUY A WEDDING DRESS FROM A CHEAP CHINESE SELLER •••····

SRSLY
    Don't do it.

Here are 15 reasons why not
    www.huffingtonpost.com/.../...dress_n_6555778.html

It would be easy enough to get yr money back (just file a dispute with yr credit card)... but that isn't the point. The point is that you need a dress... and you won't have one.

This is one thing where you should really, really, REALLY go local. If money is a limiting factor, look for local warehouse/clearance sales at bridal shops. If you have a seamstress, ASK HER for recommendations of good places to go shop for dresses.
    Bridal trade shows can have good deals, too, if you commit on the spot.

__

IF YOU CAN ACUALLY GET THE DRESSES IN THE PICTURES:

If you're going to move yr arms a lot at the reception -- like, if you and yr girlfriends get into some wild dancing together -- you may want to avoid a style like no. 1. If that bodice rides down yr shoulders even an inch or two and then you "put yr hands in the air like you just don't care"... you could potentially rip the bodice and have a very embarrassing wardrobe malfunction.
    This is even more of a thing if you have muscular shoulders -- since the extra flexing will make that sort of style MORE likely to ride down or shift on yr body.

No. 2 (with the For Love and Lemons-style mesh) is VERY easy to tear if it comes into contact with... just about anything. Purses, studded dresses, yr girlfriends' jewelry... etc.
    If that dress has a bustle or train that weighs a lot and it gets pulled -- even a little bit -- rrrrrrrip!
    If you wear something like this, honestly, if I were you I'd have another dress on hand for *most* of the reception (after the introductions, or after the first dance).

MOST IMPORTANT TIP:
    When you take yr dress to the seamstress... HAVE HER SEW BRA CUPS INTO IT.
    Trust me.
    This way, you can actually *sit* and *BREATHE* in it... without feeling like you're corsetted... and you'll still look fucking smashing.
    You can thank me later. <3

Congrats!

Thanks but there arnt the exact ones i was getting just and idea or something similar

What Guys Said 18

• First or second. Last one is more like a Princess dress to wear at the royal ball.

• I like B

• A. Absolutely

• A
    ...

• I really like B :)

• B is prettiest for me

• No -----2

• Definitely C

• Second one.

• The one that lets you get a quickie before you say your vows

• letter b

• Second one

• Take one you can have sex in.

• First one

• First one

• D)
    save your money on a wedding and just get married at a registry office.

• No one cares

• dk, dc

What Girls Said 49

• The second is really nice with the sheer top and the way the leafy pattern is there but I think the skirt goes out and looks a little too tutu-ish. The third one looks like you're wearing some very feminine armour which is cool if that's what you're going for :P For me, it's way too sparkly. I'd personally choose the first, I love the sleeves and I actually like the colour, it's not as bright as the others to me.

• Congratulations on getting married. But my question to you is, are you able to pay for these dresses? Or are you renting one? Once you've figured that out, you should get a dress that's best tailored to you and the overall theme of your wedding. Something that represents your personality, and the love you share for your future husband. But if I have to guess your personality, I would go for A. The rest will have to go.

• You only posted one of full view... the other two are just a Perth of the dresss... can't possibly choose like this because it's for an important day and they are too expensive to make a selection off of a cropped photo...

The second one appears to be nice however... but I wouldn't choose it without looking at the entire dress.

• I love B! But ultimately it depends on your body style and if you're feel beautiful in it. Which do you feel best in?

• I love the first one

• I would choose the second one for me for the style of the top, but with a less full skirt. You should choose the one that makes you feel the most wonderful for that very special day.

• Second one is prettiest.

• I like the skirt on option A, but the top on option B is gorgeous. I love how it transitions from the skin to dress

• The second is lovely

• DEFINITELY NR 2!!! omg i've never seen such a beautiful thing

• I like the second one best. =)

• I like option B

• the second one.. so beautiful

• first and second

• Second

• I wish you had full size pics of b and c.
    But from what I can see, I love b.
    Congratulations💍

• The second one looks good, it would help to see the skirrt as well though. But they're all super pretty :)

• I like A

• A! It's so beautiful

• I love the top of the second one and the bottom of the first

• Definitely B but I would be just a little concerned with the straps.
    And of course many, many congratulations upon your forthcoming wedding.

• I really like them all and it depends on your figure and personal style but personally I would choose A ❤️

• They're all lovely, but the one that's easiest to sit down in.

^^ ironically, these kinds of dresses are pretty easy to sit (and go to the bathroom) in.

The whole "OK do you want to sit... or do you want to look good?" quandary is mostly a thing with the mermaid-style dresses, since wedding dresses usually aren't made of flexible fabrics.

• A and B are really pretty but I like the illusion in B

• b!!!

• I like B best!

• I like the first and second the most but I don't know what YOU look like. Different styles look good on different types of girls. All 3 look beautiful though. Congrats on your wedding!!!

• bbbbbbbbbb only b.

• B is gorgeous!!!

• C , I love its detailing. It's so beautiful, you'd be a walking diamond.

• More from Girls
    19