I'm not Muslim, but I find women who practice Hijab especially attractive. Is that unusual?

Not fetishizing it, but I think it can be a cute look.

As long as women aren't being pressured to wear (or not wear) it, I don't see what the problem is. It can simply be regarded as a fashion accessory which also serves to make you look a woman in the face to speak to her.

Are there any other guys out there who feel this way? Ladies, what are your thoughts on this?

I myself am deathly shy to begin with, but I remember my first crush in high school was a Pakistani student who always wore one. Sweet girl, shared my history class, beautiful eyes, but I never had the courage to talk to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happens way more than you'd think. I'm Muslim but don't always wear hijab. Just to mosque really. Anyway, when I'm on the way on the street with it, I am constantly being approached by guys, some try and say Muslim stuff like Salam alaikum lol, but yea it happens waaaaay more in my hijab, to the point I barely wear it on the street now because of the extra attention it gets.

I think hijabs actually make most girls look really pretty. Just brings the face out and you see all the individual facial features instead of 1 whole thing.

I can 100% say this is kinda common and definitely not weird.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all. It adds that extra air of mystery, and your imagination fills in the blanks of what she looks like behind the hijab- since your first crush was on a Pakistani girl at school who always wore one, you imagine it in an idealized way. Then, of course, once they take it off, most of them would be less attractive than you'd envisioned them, making you feel like they're more attractive wearing the hijabs than not.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't think there's anything wrong or strange about it and it makes complete sense to me. Every culture brings with it something beautiful and the Hijab is another beautiful creation part of the Muslim culture. You also have other cultures in the Middle East (I can't remember where now) but there women cover their whole face except for their eyes because they believe that the 'eyes are the windows to the soul'. I think it's a beautiful thing to embrace different cultures/religions, understand, appreciate and respecting the people who practice them. Inter-racial dating and wearing a Hijab for Muslim women and liking them is not a problem at all. Even more so if you want to accuse something just because it's Muslim related (to all those kind of people out there not you); no religion teaches you to be bad, and neither can you judge the worth or teachings of one just based on a group/set of people's interpretation/actions.

• It's normal, a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman

• That's sad and weird

• The girls who wear the hijab are always the prettiest girls!

• As long as you don't fetishize them, it's alright.

• I am muslim and I don't wear it but it's not unusual to find girls in hijab pretty, it makes the face look better especially when the girl is already beautiful and it shows the respect she has towards herself

What Guys Said 4

• I don't see it as a problem, it is just a preference.

• Yes, it so unusual. 1. a beautiful woman is a beautiful woman with or without a hijab. 2. Yes, you are fetishizing hijab and I find it very offensive that you are fetishizing the culture of my religion.

• i think they can look cute
    but I don't care for the Quran
    read it already it's wrong

• Its not unusual.