What do you do when you want to look your best?

What are your secret weapons or those extra touches before a big event?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe a little bit extra to my normal shower and getting dressed routine - A close shave, make sure clothes are pressed and shoes polished.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm I like to start off with a shower, use a brightening body scrub, then wear a good perfume (usually Chanel No.5 or Lady Million, sometimes Alien by Thierry Mugler) and on top something fancy, like a Valentino dress~

What Guys Said 8

• Before the event, I look in the mirror and I talk to myself and tell myself how beautiful, handsome and great that I am.

• I shave with a double edged safety razor, which gets really close.

• Shave those kneecaps!

• Go in the dark

• i go outside
    :D

• To touch me, a nice dress and garter belt stockings or tigh highs... but that doesn't mean this is the only look that would touch me.
    Criteria nr one is simply the attitude: a nice smile is so incredibly important! :D :D

the question was what do YOU do to look your best though

I think for a date I'd choose a casual look with a jeans and a shirt hanging over it.
      Or if it were a formal occasion a suit :D

• Get a hair cut and a hot shave a massage put on my suit put on my rolex then get in my competly restored 63 spit window corrvette and go

cool! do you happen to be a rockabilly or you just like vintage cars?

My uncle bought it of the lot in 63 and had it tell he died when I was 15 then it just sat in my auties garage tell I was 23 when I bought it and had it completely restored and know I only drive it on special occasion

What Girls Said 9

• I don't really wear a lot of make up, and I rarely ever style my hair. If I wanna look better/different, I do my eybrows, I wear blush and I do a bold lip. I also sometimes ask my roomie to do something fun to my hair, cause I'm too clumsy to do it myself. Visible earrings can also do a lot :)

Good ideas! I 'm also bad at doing my hair but compensate by makeup. I might start wearing my earrings more, since I have a box of them

• Extra prep work with skin, shaving and hands/feet. Exfoliate, shave, oil, hot towel then moisturise.

Then just accentuate whatever features you love 😊

• It takes me 3 hours so listing everything will take forever lol

• I don't know a bodyscrub or a facemask

• I floss

• It's a 4 hour process.

• Panda Makeup

• Baby oil on legs, my best perfume and a natural looking makeup.

• you look your best if you feel your best, so i try to have the whole treatment before a big event - shave, exfoliate, put a mask, do my nails etc. that helps me feel great inside and then i look great outside too :)

yes it feels good to take care of yourself!

yes, it's like you're shining from the inside when you pamper yourself :D