How much do you spend on make-up?

I sometimes watch all those make up videos lol they're so much fun to watch.

But it surprises me on how much one look costs. The hair serums, the various make up items, etc. I would think it would be quite a bit.

Was wondering how much on average you spend on make-up? Thanks :)

0|0
23|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know how well this compares, but I spent about $30 on components for beard oil. It should last me several months at least.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• http://s13.postimg.org/9xd32d2h3/IMG_9055.jpg

^^ ... well, I spend at least *that* much at sephora
    •____________•
    (... Although I buy lots of fragrances there -- both men's and women's -- as gifts at Christmastime. So many that I have Rouge status just based on that, even if I never actually bought makeup there.)

Oh well. When I was yr age, I spent damn near nothing. Staying perfect forever has its costs. <3

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Holy crap, lol.

• 1mo

@TonyRyanAgain ahha <3

Srsly tho, Sephora is a great place to buy both men's and women's fragrances. They'll even make you samples (like the little vial size that would come with a promo card) for free, so you can take them home and see how the scents work with yr own chemistry before you buy.

I've bought this as a fun gift for a bunch of different guys:
      http://www.sephora.com/product/P400773

"Fun gift" both because it's actually fun, and also because a couple of these guys are **total** Manly Men's Men and it's fucking hilarious to imagine their nervousness when they actually have to go into Sephora to redeem the full-size voucher. 😂😂 bahahaha

What Guys Said 4

• One time a girl told me her lipstick was $15 and I started laughing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like women who don't have any makeup

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

But make up is soo much fun.

I'm look good without it too but I love the colours I really do.

• Show All
    • 1mo

touching skin with makeup doesn't feel real, doesn't feel good

• 1mo

All women?

prefer not. just some lotion

• I don't

0|0
    0|0
  • my entire salary

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• Hmmm, a month-10 bucks for my subscription bag which gives a few products to try out.
    I only really got into make up in the last two years.
    So, my family and boyfriend give me giftcards and products. Out of giftcards and things, I spent 100 last year for a $42 palatte and a medium priced tarte concealor and... others... for like 40 bucks. But some of that was hair stuff...
    ugh, sorry if this is jumbled, I just don't use my own money for big purchases often. I rely on my subscription bag to expose me to new things and add products to my collection regularly.
    Also, I make sure I REALLY have tested a product and want it before I get it, and I always ask for it for Christmas or my birthday. So, all in all, I don't spend that much of my personal money on make up.
    What I do buy/repurchase: shea moisture hair products and soap, acne face wash, and exfoliating bars.

0|0
    0|0
  • $0. I never wear any.

0|2
    0|0
  • yeah I use to be into makeup growing up, but not anymore. I find thats is pointless and a waste of time. Id prefer a clean face but there is nothing wrong with females who wear it. I think that maybe its because im darkskin, and the makeup doesn't really show on my face like it would do if I was lighterskin or a white woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot. My mascara is around 50 euros, my foundation is like 48 euros, my black liquid eyeliner is like 50 euros lol. I have sensitive skin so I only buy high end products.
    I can easily spend 250 euros on a make up shopping spree lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • About 50-75 a year. Just to replace eyeliners, mascaras and powders. I keep it simple c

0|0
    0|0
  • not that much... i am not much into makeup

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont care for make up till i got older. Now just a little lip stick when i go out.
    Light foundations if i had a bad night sleep.

I spent money on other stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • A day? A week? A month? / year?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

A week or month whichever is a better estimate I guess

• 1mo

I suppose splitting the cost across from the year to a monthly thing it's probably £5 a month if that. I don't use much make up.

• I don't spend much on makeup since I have perfect skin but I do spend a lot on my hair 😞 I have to style it when I work and is pretty long so 😓

0|0
    0|0
  • I spent $30 some on eyeshadow samples today. My foundation is $50ish

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in college and broke as fuck, so I opt for the cheapest make up options possible. I'm a sucker for lipsticks, I get a new one like every 3 weeks :D

0|0
    0|0
  • 12 bucks every like 5 months. I just wear eye liner and a LITTLE concealer under my eyes when I need it

0|0
    0|0
  • lol bout 20 dollars for the essentials

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

$20 a month approx?

What are essentials? Like eye liner foundation etc?

• 1mo

Yea, per month, Essentials usually being- A brush or two, new mascara, liners, foundation if I need it, lippies that may catch my eye. I didn't include eyeshadows because I barely have to buy those

• $20 - buy the foundation and get the complimentary make-up bag with the other stuff :)

0|0
    0|0
  • A very few amount.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something under $20 every few months.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe $100 in a year or less...

0|0
    0|0
  • Stuff I use everyday:
    Foundation I use is $30
    Concealer is $20
    Eyeliner- $25
    Mascara is $30
    Blush is $30
    Lipsticks $10-30
    It adds up lol. Most of my stuff I've bought over time and it lasts a long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most I've spent on makeup this year was $1,000.00

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I mostly get Kylie Lip Kits and wear Mascara. I don't where much of anything else.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

How do you like the kits? I've seen extremely negative and positive reviews.

• Show All
    • 1mo

Have you tried the bare minerals gen nude matte liquid lipsticks?

• 1mo

@vishna No, I don't know

• Fuck I spend loads. 30-60 a month plus extras

0|0
    0|0
  • About $8 on mascara and maybe $5 on white eyliner/eyeshadow

0|0
    0|0