Is anybody else getting tired of these "rate me" questions?

i certainly am. I mean really come on already

Most Helpful Girl

• I get tired of people getting tired of certain questions. No one is forcing you to read them. That little arrow button on the right side of your screen lets you scroll on by. The little red X on the top corner takes you away.

Hello. Reading all the questions is voluntary not required ...

What Girls Said 5

• Seriously, how insecure do you have to be to do that? If you don't already believe in yourself, don't expect strangers in cyberspace to.

• Not really. Some people need to know if there's something wrong with what they're doing, or if its the way they look, because you're more likely to get honest answers on the internet than in real life. If you don't like them, don't read them, simple as that.

• I just posted one of those lol =D You know you don't HAVE to answer or even read them ;)

• I'm actually tired of a lot of questions because it's all very repetitive. Including yours. You're just adding to the spam with the "I'm so tired of _________ ". If you don't like, don't click it. Simple right?

• YES! BIG TIME!

What Guys Said 13

• I'll give ya an 8 out of 10.

• Lol... This is my first day back on here, and I've already seen a few of those questions. There are sites and applications designed for that. So thy should just keep it to them. But this site is so much more powerful than that.

This is somewhere you can gather enough information to build up a useful set of personality traits, making looks unimportant.

• Is anyone getting tired of people bitching and complaining while anonymously? I am.

Haha xD

Well not really, because I haven't been on the site in a while :D

• No I just get bored with "What do you like in bed" questions.

Also:

"Why do nice guys never get a gf?"

• the funny ones are the ones that don't have a pic accompanying them, just a vague description.

• Yes; they should put on a filter that doesn't allow 'rate me' questions!

• I really just skip through the pointless ones its just like the ones that are so obvious like my boyfriend cheated on me what should I do? ._. that make me really mad

• No. They want to know and maybe they need to know. Have some sympathy. I'm happy that you have never been insecure about your looks, but not everyone is so lucky, especially teenage girls who are going through puberty, a very confusing and difficult part of life for those who are experiencing it. If you don't want to answer them, don't. We're all here at this site for a reason, so don't be so judgmental, Mr. Anonymous.

• No I'm not...i like rating people

• There's tons of rate me sites on the Internet...just post your pics on there.. people are just fishing for compliments or are looking to boost there low self esteem.

• Not quite yet. I just tend to ignore them and go about my business. There are some that are far more annoying than others.

• No, I like them.

• I'm sick of those questions along with "Do white guys date black girls?"